How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Sheesh blake, your best test batsman averages no more then 30?!

I believe in Hauritz so he gets wickets for me. 10 wickets in 3 ODI's and the top wicket taker in the Ashes.

Hauritz is crap hedger. I don't bother with him except in ODIs to bowl the middle overs. Otherwise he just gets slogged.

the worst spin bowler in Australia (Cameron White) whos rated 964. Xavier Doherty is rated 988 and Hauritz is rated 1084.

White goes better then Hauritz. Gets more wickets and is way better with the bat. If he wasn't Victorian I'd bat white at 6 and have him in my side.

Whats wrong with Whitey? He`s Victorian ( Even though i`m not a Victorian, who gives), he`s a captain, he bowls ████ spin and he bats!

he is good on icc, i just dont like him in real life so i don't pick him. :p

Playing as Bangla. Couldn't win the Indian Series and Couldn't win the Test Series against NZ but i defeated the NZ in the first ODI

bangnz.jpg

Its not...if you want i can give you the saved game file.

im playing as leicestershire in icc2009...i am top of the 2nd county champ league but not doing so good in the limited over matches...it is real hard with this county as they have not very much bowling and the two openers are pretty weak..this is my first post on these forums so please be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread