How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I'm into my 5th season on ICC2006 as India and finally I seem to have found a decent regen batsman. :banana2

Just as well with Tendulkar retiring. :(

Also caused the best collapse I've ever seen. Playing England they were 242-1 with 2 centuries, before I bowled them out for 268. 26-9

Hey CG, In ICC08, I was playing NZ in NZ the other day, and their opener S. Fairley (I think) scored 2 hundreds and a fifty in 2 tests against me. I won both matches but I could not get the guy out! Have you tried him out? This is in 2013, so he is not a regen.

In ICC08, New Zealand's two best openers are Fulton and Fairley (in the game, not real life).
I'm playing a patched version of ICC09, so I don't even think he's on there.

Defeated Bangla 2-0 in test and 3-0 in ODI. Then I am playing South Africa. The first test was won by me , second test they won and third test was again won by me so I won the series 2-1. Pujara has been gun for me in the two test series especially against South Africa againt them he scored like 3-4 50's :D. Now its time for the 5ODIs against the Proteas.

McIntosh is gun for me with NZ in test cricket. He scored 4 50 and a 149 no in mammoth innnings. He batted for over 8 hrs. He helped me win the 2nd test match against Pakistan. Which was my first test win in 4 games.

I've started a Bangla save, to play all the time, as well as my Pakistan, Glamorgan, and Ashes story. I've also got an Australian save I don't play often. My Kent save, which I had to 2019, is now a corrupt file, and screws up, my computer just shuts down all the time, like 3 times in setting nets, and about 2-3 times a game. It's terrible.

In my Aussie save, I just lost my first series, 3-2 in ODI's to Pakistan in the home summer. was an epic series, results going like this.

Pakistan beat Aus by 3 wickets
Aus beat Pakistan by 1 run
Aus beat Pakistan by 6 wickets
Pakistan beat Aus by 4 runs
Pakistan beat aus by 1 run

i lost my save on ICC09 because i had to do a system restore on my laptop but i was in the year 2030 and i was number 1 in ODI's and something like 3rd or 4th in tests with a good young fast bowler and a great batting lineup with my number 3 John Oakes averaging over 60 after 100 tests i was using Australia btw and on normal

so anyway iv started a new save but finding it hard to get into it as much as i did last save.
i won the ODI seires against south africa 4-1 and beat england 3-0 in tests and am currently beating england in the ODI's 3-2

What's your MSN?

Lol I took my MSN address off my profile due to the ridiculous amount of people that added me for various reasons... my contact list was a nightmare

ANYWAY!

After labbing away to work out a depth chart for my game I finally decided on a squad. We went to South Africa where the pitches are batsmen friendly to say the least and beat them 5-0. Everyone in my squad got a game due to the series not being on the line in the final two games and there were two debutants in my squad who impressed. Tim Paine took over the gloves and batted down the order replacing Brad Haddin for the final two games, remained not out in both innings during the slog peroid and kept well and Phillip Hughes batted ok.. nowhere near as good as he did when I was labbing but he was the second top run scorer.

ODI Series v South Africa
Most Runs In The Series
Shaun Marsh - 326 runs @ 65.20
Phillip Hughes - 222 runs @ 44.40
Ricky Ponting - 207 runs @ 51.75

Most Wickets In The Series
Shane Watson - 12 wickets @ 17.75
Nathan Bracken - 9 wickets @ 29.89
Mitchell Johnson - 8 wickets @ 36.87

My top order clearly dominated with Shaun Marsh being a very good sucess story, which lead to the averages of the middle order batsmen being low except for Shane Watson who hit a magnificent match saving century. Bowler wise everyone else was around Nathan Bracken's average and went for a fair amount of runs. Cameron White took more wickets than Nathan Hauritz but Hauritz only went for just over 4 an over so im a bit undecided then.. and i only play a spinner on a turning deck anyway.

The best sign is that every player except for Shaun Marsh is out of form so we can only improve from a 5-0 series sweep where every reserve played lol!! Ive picked the same squad for the twenty20 world cup with only Michael Hussey's spot under threat from outside the depth chart!

CANT WAIT TO KEEP PLAYING! I LOVE THIS GAME... AGAIN! lol

Ill keep you updated as to how I go

Users who are viewing this thread