How are you doing in your career?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One by one. Just go to Academy/Teams/Delete Team. You can just spam X button to delete them fast.[DOUBLEPOST=1483629087][/DOUBLEPOST]I still have international teams, and career still works properly.

Quick question... when you delete a team, say Australia or England, which team is replaced as the default team? Or do you have to download the teams you deleted separately from the academy?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Quick question... when you delete a team, say Australia or England, which team is replaced as the default team? Or do you have to download the teams you deleted separately from the academy?
The on disc team comes back, if you want the team back you can download it separately

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got selected for Queensland as a top order batsman at 3, and in my first match made 50 off 139 balls, now currently on 58* off 156 balls. Thanks to Big Ant, I am free to leave the ball as there is better reaction time, and I know what balls to defend at what to play at. I am loving batting but haven't quite got the hang of bowling yet.

Commentry is OK with the gameplay, but I wish the commentators had more enthusiasm. It looks like you ripped some lines off the last DBC game and made these new commentators say it. ;)

Nevertheless, keep it up Big Ant :clap

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi, I've noticed another issue. Currently I am at 6th year in career mode and every year I'm being offered contracts from t20 squads worldwide. However, I don't play any of them , the game simulates everything expcept the Mumbai first class matches where I am the captain. I am also the captain of Mumbai one day and t20 squads but I don't get to select team or get to play matches . Also with my current performance I am being considered for India t20 squads and star player for Mumbai one day and t20 . Anyone knows what's going wrong ?

All teams are on disc teams

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
The on disc team comes back, if you want the team back you can download it separately

I did 'Get Best' and some teams have real players and some don't. At least my International team does. Hopefully I can play in the same team as them before they all retire.

I didn't know that all the teams you're eligible to play for show in the selection list from the beginning of your career.... I wasted 5 seasons grinding away hoping for the call from the NZ coach.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Get best can only get the best IF the best exist..... the community has not completed all the teams yet hence some teams still not haveing correct names...

greed378

Club Captain
Having an issue where whenever I start a career I play the first match and afterwards instead of continuing it puts me back on the player creation screen and makes me start again, tried a few different countries, deleting the file and starting again etc.

D

Deleted member 46200

I've scored my first 50 feeling chuffed! And there's wine in the fridge.

D

Deleted member 46200

Got selected for Queensland as a top order batsman at 3, and in my first match made 50 off 139 balls, now currently on 58* off 156 balls. Thanks to Big Ant, I am free to leave the ball as there is better reaction time, and I know what balls to defend at what to play at. I am loving batting but haven't quite got the hang of bowling yet.

Commentry is OK with the gameplay, but I wish the commentators had more enthusiasm. It looks like you ripped some lines off the last DBC game and made these new commentators say it. ;)

Nevertheless, keep it up Big Ant :clap
What would you expect they are men being told to do something simple (LOL or sorry, in advance).

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Having an issue where whenever I start a career I play the first match and afterwards instead of continuing it puts me back on the player creation screen and makes me start again, tried a few different countries, deleting the file and starting again etc.

It did this for me, and I still haven't found a fix for it yet. I've just deleted all the saved data for the game on my console, and am about to try and see if it works again..

Users who are viewing this thread