How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

kushari

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
POST big wheel of the innings, even i have scored "2 triple ton" on legend :D(but have nothing to prove, i scored them in real)

oh you already scored? I thought you are going to score. I have to take this career mode rather seriously from now on...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
oh you already scored? I thought you are going to score. I have to take this career mode rather seriously from now on...
actually three, first one was on the pro. I have started a new career as an opening batsman, in my second year now and have scored two double ton and one 190+, but no luck with triple:rolleyes.
just got dismissed for 145:(2014-09-07_00007.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1410096134][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've heard a lot said about Cook's captaincy for England, but I think setting Bangladesh 850 to win might be a bit overkill? :lol
you cannot do anything other then getting out, captain's don't declare when career batsman is batting(according to my exp in the game )

Edit @kushari i wanted to post the score card, but i was so much depressed :(after losing the game that
i forgot to take the screenshot,
here is the one i took, one of my few fine moments, i had in the game:lol.
2014-09-07_00003.jpg

Last edited:

danny_Fc

Club Cricketer
Second test and first substantial innings - but tried to slog a lot closer to midwicket I would have liked and ended up getting out in the 80s :(

N9P0RKY.jpg

Bit gutted since I hadn't offered a single chance up until that point (apart from a blatantly rubbish LBW that I overturned). But, progress!

Nice shot selection. How are you able to get so many 2s and 3s? Do you use R2 much? I'm finding I can get to 50 very quickly, but can never last a long innings.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Nice shot selection. How are you able to get so many 2s and 3s? Do you use R2 much? I'm finding I can get to 50 very quickly, but can never last a long innings.
Getting 2's and 3's is easy in the game...Just you need to remember the field and hit those gaps and judge well, whether to run 2 or stop at one, so be ready with the return to crease button on such cases...And I play only with LAS AND RAS without any additional buttons....

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
actually three, first one was on the pro. I have started a new career as an opening batsman, in my second year now and have scored two double ton and one 190+, but no luck with triple:rolleyes.
just got dismissed for 145:(View attachment 130227
[DOUBLEPOST=1410096134][/DOUBLEPOST]
you cannot do anything other then getting out, captain's don't declare when career batsman is batting(according to my exp in the game )

Edit @kushari i wanted to post the score card, but i was so much depressed :(after losing the game that
i forgot to take the screenshot,
here is the one i took, one of my few fine moments, i had in the game:lol.
View attachment 130228

Bro, very frankly speaking, I was scared while batting, as I really didn't knew what to expect from you (You are scoring 200/300 at will in career mode, and it was our 1st online match). I knew your bowling was weak, but it is your batting I was worried about, so wanted to put a decent score to be able to compete at-least. Even after my batting was over, I was worried that may be I am 20/25 run short than what I should have scored to compete with you (I am not exaggerating at all, but telling the truth), so it was a pleasant surprise when I started taking your wickets one by one. I always feel tense when I am playing someone new for the 1st time..:D:D

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
(You are scoring 200/300 at will in career mode, and it was our 1st online match):D:D
Not at will Bhai. and it wasn't a surprise for me, because seriously i didn't know which ball is slower one or which is faster.
got another one in second innings, i hope i can convert this in something big,
112nt

Update dismissed for 132

Last edited:

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Finally finished my 2nd year now. Here is a photo of my 1st years skills and then a photo of end of my second yr as a 17yr old.
I cant believe my ranking point have jumped liked that. You get nice bonusses if u get picked for captain of your national sides which is awesome.

Finished the year on a high as i finally scored my first century and it coming in my 1st game as Captian for South Africa. Yeah i know still a bit young to Captain your national side but thats the game for you.

Hopefully Helmet level 3 is coming soon. Dont know how the stats must be at to get that NO 3 on the helmet.

Now just waiting for the new patch for xbox so i can continue my career and hopefully get some more centuries ans pushing that avg up.

Love this game!!!! 20140803_191212.jpg 20140907_124248.jpg l

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Finally finished my 2nd year now. Here is a photo of my 1st years skills and then a photo of end of my second yr as a 17yr old.
I cant believe my ranking point have jumped liked that. You get nice bonusses if u get picked for captain of your national sides which is awesome.

Finished the year on a high as i finally scored my first century and it coming in my 1st game as Captian for South Africa. Yeah i know still a bit young to Captain your national side but thats the game for you.

Hopefully Helmet level 3 is coming soon. Dont know how the stats must be at to get that NO 3 on the helmet.

Now just waiting for the new patch for xbox so i can continue my career and hopefully get some more centuries ans pushing that avg up.

Love this game!!!! View attachment 130231 View attachment 130232 l
Bowl more leg cutter and outswing...You will reach the helmet level 3....:D

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yep! I'm working on my straight bat and front foot and in swing for now so they can fill up 1st then I'm gonna push to fill the others :cheers

Just need that patch for console now that should help alot. :yes

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
If you're an all-rounder, it doesn't really make a difference! Here's mine! :lol

Skills.png

Going to be taking a break from the game for a while now, leaving it at the start of the 5th domestic season! :thumbs

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I know that many of you are playing career as a Right handed, if you need a good challenge start one as a left handed batsman and bowler...Great experience so far, so good that I have stopped playing the previous career in which I am at helmet level 3 and about 2.8 lakhs points....Mainly because of the challenge of footwork with a left handed and those absolutely BEAUTIFUL shots he plays even without the patch [PS3]....Just glorious....If you think you are good in the game then start on legend...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In my second season as a Pure Batsman and already reached helmet rating 3. But no level increase this time, still at veteran (started at veteran)2014-09-07_00008.jpg 2014-09-07_00009.jpg

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I know that many of you are playing career as a Right handed, if you need a good challenge start one as a left handed batsman and bowler...Great experience so far, so good that I have stopped playing the previous career in which I am at helmet level 3 and about 2.8 lakhs points....Mainly because of the challenge of footwork with a left handed and those absolutely BEAUTIFUL shots he plays even without the patch [PS3]....Just glorious....If you think you are good in the game then start on legend...
I think, i might give it a try , but this time i will start as 31 year old, I cannot play 2 20 years career simultaneously.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think, i might give it a try , but this time i will start as 31 year old, I cannot play 2 20 years career simultaneously.
Its totally worth trying...At the start you will have difficulty with the foot movement initially,but once you get that right then you will enjoy....

Users who are viewing this thread