How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Aha! It definitely has an effect on pace as well so you use the meter to vary the pace as well as the execution quality, whatever that means....

What i gather form it is:

Like any pace bowler your pace will be up and you will be bowling at your best when everything in your action is smooth and you are in good rythm. Poor execution will result in you not bowling at your full potential speed. However bowling in the Orange is not designed to bowl slower, so the bar im my opinion still really shouldn be used as a pace meter.

Slower ball is the designated way of changing the pace!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Going well in my test vs Australia.

I tried some new stuff while bowling, and as a result i got spanked a few times.

I did however keep picking up wickets.

The partnership of Watson and Clarke had me worried. Sadly, both got out within 2 balls of each other hooking yorkers down the fielders throat. :facepalm

With my new bowling tactics i picked up a lot more clean bowled wickets. Two were drag ons, including one in the first over which was kinda cool as it was so early in the game. It was off a perfect delivery, but poorly executed on the meter.

In the second innings i am going to try and bowl more economically, i don't envisage chasing more than 50 maximum to win.

Attachments

• PICT0041.JPG
    PICT0041.JPG
    285.9 KB · Views: 43
  • PICT0042.JPG
    PICT0042.JPG
    311.1 KB · Views: 21
  • PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    345.3 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT0044.JPG
    PICT0044.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 18
D

Dutch

What i gather form it is:

Like any pace bowler your pace will be up and you will be bowling at your best when everything in your action is smooth and you are in good rythm. Poor execution will result in you not bowling at your full potential speed. However bowling in the Orange is not designed to bowl slower, so the bar im my opinion still really shouldn be used as a pace meter.

Slower ball is the designated way of changing the pace!

What about spin bowlers, surely they need to vary their pace constantly? Unless of course you are Monty Panesar, then you can't.....:p

Wealey

ICC Board Member
at about spin bowlers, surely they need to vary their pace constantly? Unless of course you are Monty Panesar, then you can't.....

Yeah spot on, i just dont think they do in this game!

In other news my stat tampering seems to have paid off. The once useless Pakistan are not 88-1 at Lunch batting sensibly and patiently.

Has been superb!

D

Dutch

Yeah spot on, i just dont think they do in this game!

In other news my stat tampering seems to have paid off. The once useless Pakistan are not 88-1 at Lunch batting sensibly and patiently.

Has been superb!

So this game is very unrealistic then!:p

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Easy pickings, think ive mastered bowling against the ai on hard with the action cam.

Also got the defeat by an innings achievement.

Attachments

• PICT0041.JPG
    PICT0041.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0042.JPG
    PICT0042.JPG
    346.9 KB · Views: 16
  • PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    335.2 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0044.JPG
    PICT0044.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 12

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
On my 3 test series vs sa. Lost the first 2 badly, doing better in the third one. I bowled sa out for 129, what is my best vs sa. I have gotten eng out for 124 but most scores are between 130 and 200. I made only 182 and then sa made 315. Sa had a 196 run partnership, god i drop a batsmen 3 times and he made 104. The other batsmen made 83 not out but ran out of partners. Have you guys had this happen, when the ai have a big partnership the ai lose 2 or more wickets fast and sometimes the other good batsmen just scores in singles and lets you get the tail out. Anway im 0 for 65 needed 200 more, i hope to win won now. The ai have only droped 3 catches out of 14 so far. If there catching is up high they catch 80% of the time, where as eng or aus are 50 to 60%. This is still on normal, im getting better but have been at work a lot and my girlfriend hates video games.:banana2:D

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I'm about to embark on the Champions Trophy cup to get one of the remaining tophies I need to get to get the platinum, may well do it as Sri Lanka. After that it's to the T20 WC where I will be playing as India and then to the 20 over super league. Now, which is the best 'Fake' IPL team in your opinion, i'm thinking of doing it as the burn (CSK) but I wanted your opinions on who you think is the best? Cheers =D

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
On paper Delhi Daredevils had best side.

D

Dutch

Whoooot and tooot! As a sign of good things to come on this most glorious of days in Dutch history, the Dutch have beaten Scotland in a thrilling match in the group stages of the World Trophy 50 overs match. Scotland made 198 all out in about 32 overs. Holland made it difficult for themselves but scraped home with 5 balls to spare for the loss of 7 wickets. South Africa are next!

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Whoooot and tooot! As a sign of good things to come on this most glorious of days in Dutch history, the Dutch have beaten Scotland in a thrilling match in the group stages of the World Trophy 50 overs match. Scotland made 198 all out in about 32 overs. Holland made it difficult for themselves but scraped home with 5 balls to spare for the loss of 7 wickets. South Africa are next!

haha... you managed to bat 50 overs?

I never bat the full quota.. always get all out no matter how hard I try. So, kudos on that :p

And ya, I expect a one-sided game when you play SA. And, you know on which one-side you will be. :D

St0ney

Club Captain
Just completed a game with dutchad no problems at all gg btw Dutch very close finish:)

Users who are viewing this thread