How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Donko1982

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have now got 1000 achivement points & unlocked all the kits apart from winning the world cup in 25 overs
Also in the last 2 day i have had 8 matches online in a row with no connection problems so maybe codies has fixed this error

formula1man

International Cricketer
do they play back foot shots to full balls that are cutting in from bowled wide of the crease to right handers? as in AC09

Watson33

Club Cricketer
One of test match agaisnt the Australians

England: Strauss (C), Cook, Trott, Pietersen, Bell, Collingwood, Avey (WK), Broad, Swann, Anderson, Finn

Australia: Watson, Hughes, Ponting (C), Clarke, Hussey, Katich, Haddin (WK), Johnson, Hauritz, Hilfenhaus, Bollinger

England 589-5 declared (108.0 overs)

Avey 105*
Cook 242

Johnson 2-104
Hauritz 3-208

Australia 208 all out (68.0 overs)

Hussey 100
Watson 68

Swann 6-40
Broad 4-120

England 198 all out (70.0 overs)

Avey 59*
Pietersen 38

Watson 6-53
Johnson 4-80

Australia 350 all out

Katich 120
Watson 100

Swann 8-100
Anderson 1-120

England won the match by 229 runs

akrkcrusader

School Cricketer
I just wish

They Had a World Team generator for d sake of making WOrld XIs as dey seem to be not having gettin IPL

and I wish we cud know our opposition team captain name>>> d game name is International Cricket Captain afterall :-)

akrkcrusader

School Cricketer
wanna try

Hi guys I dint try dis game yet? is dis d best game cricket has in offer...coz I believe so fa der hasnt been any game which really captured d spirit of cricket as much as footy games

but i believ International cricket captain is unique in cricket

so howz dis game guys?

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Hi guys I dint try dis game yet? is dis d best game cricket has in offer...coz I believe so fa der hasnt been any game which really captured d spirit of cricket as much as footy games

so howz dis game guys?

Yes i believe it is. Personally for me the patched AC09 was a better playing experiance as i dont use the action cams. But simply because of power stick, this is better. But vs an unpatched AC09 there is no comparison. This game wins hands down over that. Probably be at least 2 or even 3 more editions of this before its a really good playing experiance. Just doesnt have the power to keep you hooked for weeks as it is.

P

pcfan123

so howz dis game guys?

This is not International Cricket Captain, this is International Cricket.

There is a big difference in the two games.

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Finally starting to make some good scores now whilst batting. Oddly enough, all it was is I was batting a little too defensively so I was missing out and juicy half volleys and half trackers with no deep square leg! Just playing a game as the CDMXI against TXI and I made 225 on a hard batting deck, it's turning square! Cant wait to bowl on it. Also made 61 with my custom player so that was a nice start to his IC2010 cricketing career. Lol

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Finally starting to make some good scores now whilst batting. Oddly enough, all it was is I was batting a little too defensively so I was missing out and juicy half volleys and half trackers with no deep square leg! Just playing a game as the CDMXI against TXI and I made 225 on a hard batting deck, it's turning square! Cant wait to bowl on it. Also made 61 with my custom player so that was a nice start to his IC2010 cricketing career. Lol

Nice one! :clap

I think you'll find ANY pitch in ANY conditions will turn almost 90 deg.
Its somthing they need to work on. If you set the pitch wear to day 5 it will turn on the very first ball of the match. Also i can achieve conventional swing after 40+ overs with a kookaburra ball in india and pakistan in perfect batting conditions!!! Just one of the things that lets down the game for me. Along with the lack of bad light/rain delays.

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Nice one! :clap

I think you'll find ANY pitch in ANY conditions will turn almost 90 deg.
Its somthing they need to work on. If you set the pitch wear to day 5 it will turn on the very first ball of the match. Also i can achieve conventional swing after 40+ overs with a kookaburra ball in india and pakistan in perfect batting conditions!!! Just one of the things that lets down the game for me. Along with the lack of bad light/rain delays.

True, I think I might bring Saeed Ajmaal into the attack as I have bowled 8 overs with Roach and Steyn and nothings really happend. Might also give Tendulkhar a bowl as well as the other spin option.

Also, something I wanted to ask you guys, do you reckon this team is any good? Im trying to turn the CDMXI into my 'Dream' team;

1.) G.Smith (Capt)
2.) S.Tendulkhar
3.) J.Kallis
4.) R.Taylor
5.) S.Chanderpaul
6.) B.McCullum
7.) A.Avey (WK) - Definately staying in the team!
8.)S.Ajmaal
9.) N.Kulasakera (Sp??)
10.) D.Steyn
11.) K.Roach

I propose to change Kulasakera for Umar Gul and then moving him upto 8 with Ajmaal dropping to 9. And maybe replacing McCullum with Umar Akmal? Any thoughts? Basically I want a Fast-Medium/Fast bowler to replace Kulasakera and a batsmen to replace Umar Akmal.

OR

1.) G.Smith (Capt)
2.) I.Farhat
3.) J.Kallis
4.) S.Tendulkhar
5.) R.Taylor
6.) S.Chanderpaul
7.) A.Avey (Wk)
8.) D.Vettori
9.) U.Gul
10.) D.Steyn
11.) K.Roach

Last edited:

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
True, I think I might bring Saeed Ajmaal into the attack as I have bowled 8 overs with Roach and Steyn and nothings really happend. Might also give Tendulkhar a bowl as well as the other spin option.

Also, something I wanted to ask you guys, do you reckon this team is any good? Im trying to turn the CDMXI into my 'Dream' team;

1.) G.Smith (Capt)
2.) S.Tendulkhar
3.) J.Kallis
4.) R.Taylor
5.) S.Chanderpaul
6.) B.McCullum
7.) A.Avey (WK) - Definately staying in the team!
8.)S.Ajmaal
9.) N.Kulasakera (Sp??)
10.) D.Steyn
11.) K.Roach

I propose to change Kulasakera for Umar Gul and then moving him upto 8 with Ajmaal dropping to 9. And maybe replacing McCullum with Umar Akmal? Any thoughts? Basically I want a Fast-Medium/Fast bowler to replace Kulasakera and a batsmen to replace Umar Akmal.

OR

1.) G.Smith (Capt)
2.) I.Farhat
3.) J.Kallis
4.) S.Tendulkhar
5.) R.Taylor
6.) S.Chanderpaul
7.) A.Avey (Wk)
8.) D.Vettori
9.) U.Gul
10.) D.Steyn
11.) K.Roach

Well everyone obviously has their own opinions on players. For me, Tendulkar is nothing short of the best batsman EVER!! But others would say he's just very good. Wouldn't be an opener for me though. If i had to pick players that are playing today but not just who's in form, my test XI would be:
1. A.Strauss
2. T.Iqbal
3. R.Ponting
4. S.Tendulkar
5. J.Kallis
6. P.Collingwood
7. K.Sangakkara (wk)
8. D.Vettori (c)
9. D.Steyn
10. S.Tait (I know he doesnt play test but its a dream team)!!
11. M.Asif

I think that team would give anyone a game. :D

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Well everyone obviously has their own opinions on players. For me, Tendulkar is nothing short of the best batsman EVER!! But others would say he's just very good. Wouldn't be an opener for me though. If i had to pick players that are playing today but not just who's in form, my test XI would be:
1. A.Strauss
2. T.Iqbal
3. R.Ponting
4. S.Tendulkar
5. J.Kallis
6. P.Collingwood
7. K.Sangakkara (wk)
8. D.Vettori (c)
9. D.Steyn
10. S.Tait (I know he doesnt play test but its a dream team)!!
11. M.Asif

I think that team would give anyone a game. :D

Good team, but I can't pick any English or Aussie players in my team :( Thats something Codies need to fix!

I went for this team:

1. G.Smith (Capt)
2. S.Tendulkar
3. J.Kallis
4. R.Taylor
5. S.Chanderpaul
6. U.Akmal
7. A.Avey (Wk)
8. D.Vettori
9. D.Steyn
10. U.Gul
11. K.Roach

It's served me quite well as in a Twenty20 I destroyed Australia by bowling them out for 102 in 15 overs and then chasing their score down with 9 overs to spare :)

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Ah sorry, didnt see that it was for a team you were making on the game.
In that case i would go with.......
1. T.Iqbal
2. H.Gibbs (pasted it now, but hes still playing)
3. S.Chanderpaul
4. J.Kallis (just to provide another pace option)
5. M.Yousuf (would have been tendulkar but 5 is abit low down for sashin i think)
6. S. Al Hasan (no thats not a joke)!!
7. K. Sangakkara (wk) (away down for him i know, but take away prior and nobodys better)
8. D.Vettori (c)
9. D.Steyn
10. M.Morkel
11. M.Asif

Last edited:

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Ah sorry, didnt see that it was for a team you were making on the game.
In that case i would go with.......
1. T.Iqbal
2. H.Gibbs (pasted it now, but hes still playing)
3. S.Chanderpaul
4. J.Kallis (just to provide another pace option)
5. M.Yousuf (would have been tendulkar but 5 is abit low down for sashin i think)
6. S. Al Hasan (no thats not a joke)!!
7. K. Sangakkara (wk) (away down for him i know, but take away prior and nobodys better)
8. D.Vettori (c)
9. D.Steyn
10. M.Morkel
11. M.Asif

Good Squad, i'm basing my team around that;

I.Farhat
S.Tendulkar
J.Kallis
R.Taylor
S.Chanderpaul
S. Al Hasan
A. Avey (WK)