How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
"Dutchad" Thats some serious sarcasm. I mean.....wow!! I was going to say ide like to see an option to pick different shoes!! But your reply would put me over the edge!

vet_m

Club Cricketer
Somebody must have noticed it...the NZ team logo??It is a monster.

There must be some office work story behind it.

timchrist984

Club Captain
Most epic game of cricket ever played!!!!!

I just played what is probably the most epic game of cricket ever played on a video game. I was Chennai v Rajathan (AI), T20, Hard, Action Cam, Minimal HUD.

I was sent in to bat and made 122. Dhoni top scored with 44 and Styris contributed with 27. Shane Warne took 3/20 including a hat-trick to help bowl me all out. Tait, Singh and Oram all picked up 2 wickets.

In reply, I bowled them out in 17.3 overs for 122. Raina and Randiv took 8 wickets between them with Southee taking the remaining 2. Oram and Dravid batted well, making 38 and 31 respectively.

So, it all came down to the super over. Rather than telling you what happened I will show you. I recorded the hole thing and i'm currently uploading it to youtube. It is seriously close.

I have attached the scorecard of the game.

Attachments

• P8280003.JPG
    P8280003.JPG
    603.6 KB · Views: 101

miggo97

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi I'm new to this site, but I have had this game for a while now but wasn't exciting me after I played it for a bit but I've recently been on since England beat Sri Lanka in the test series I've been looking for updates but really don't know how to do it so created 16 players on my own. And I thought I will do my own ashes series from 2010 and first test is a brisbane I'm england btw. I lost the toss and they batted first, also on normal and doing well considering not played in constantly.

After 40 overs,

AUSTRALIA
4/156

Watson 85*
Hardin 2*

Watson playing very well for an 85 from 130 balls, only Michael Clarke could give Australia some resistance witha decent knock of 44. No other Australian batsmen could with stand enclaves bowling attack with Hughes going for 7, khawaja going for a 5 ball duck and Michael hussey going for 2.

Anderson 2/47 from 14
Tremlett 2/34 from 11

carter2241

Club Cricketer
Difficulty

Hello

I was just wondering what difficulty does everyone use, I have been using hard, but im trying to get the AI to get a realistic run rate, on Hard they are keep gettin like 5 to 6 an over against me, thats an ODI, not sure in a test, ive got them down to 3.6 before but that was a one off. So if someone could say what difficulty is the best for realistic rates, can you say. Thanks

TC

timchrist984

Club Captain
Hard is the only playable difficulty for me. To keep the run rate down, make sure you bowl in the light green areas and bowl high quality deliveries. Also, custom fields are the way to go as the default ones are rubbish. To keep the run rate down, I keep 2-5 fielders on the boundary in the non-powerplay overs.

carter2241

Club Cricketer
Hard is the only playable difficulty for me. To keep the run rate down, make sure you bowl in the light green areas and bowl high quality deliveries. Also, custom fields are the way to go as the default ones are rubbish. To keep the run rate down, I keep 2-5 fielders on the boundary in the non-powerplay overs.

When i play in the light green areas, and the Hawkeye shows, its just like 10 balls in the same place on the overhead view and doesnt look realisitic, however it does work.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't forget light green areas for MF and Fast bowlers are bouncer, good length, full length and yorker length so mix it up for variety

carter2241

Club Cricketer
Don't forget light green areas for MF and Fast bowlers are bouncer, good length, full length and yorker length so mix it up for variety

By full length im guessing you mean what shows up as Stumps/LBW on the display, if you had button help enabled.
Also could you tell me what custom fields you use, like peoples positions, cause i never can get it right

Last edited:

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
This test series was 3 months in the making!! West indies (me) VS New zealand (ai) In the carribean. The second test (bottom pic) Was 3 months after the first. So thats why my batting performances were such rubbish!! Both are on hard with fully edited stats. Next comes a 2 match T20 series. I'll post the pics when done.

m001.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread