how do i download "real" teams

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
It's like y'all being pleasant to someone who ran over your cat just because he brought you a coffee afterwards?! Jesus. Also, his brothers an asshole making him PAY for an illegal copy, no doubt so he can go and buy the legit version himself. What a douche!!

I'd liken it more to being pleasant to someone who just ran over your cat and then brought it back to life but that's just me I guess.

CallyT

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could Someone please help with the following,

I know I read on this forum somewhere, how to get different batting line ups(different players) for different types of games in career mode, but I cant find the post.

I have all the get best teams and when I check under team management in academy (Ps3) it shows different batting line ups for my Aus domestic team for one day / 4 day games, but once I start career it always is just a different Line up. Its real players but just the same line up for all games.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did you edit the batting line ups after you had started your career?

CallyT

School Cricketer
No,

Just started, Career

That's probably the part I'm not getting do you need to edit the teams before you start a new career or once you have started. Do I need to go into them in the academy and make them default or similar?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you want a variation in the batting line ups then you need to edit them yourself before you start the career mode.

CallyT

School Cricketer
Thanks Mate,

I'll restart and see how I go this time lol.

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
I assume that there are still new teams being created every day...can you "get best" teams more than once on console?

CallyT

School Cricketer
It lets you re download / replace them so I assume so

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'd love to subscribe to users and have all their teams downloaded like the get best. It'd allow for easier ways to allow people to access their favourite creators work and all they'd need to do is hit LB and teams are always updated from that one user. @BigAntStudios @HBK619 @mikeymerren

Ho3n3r

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then they're idiots. Nothing is free. Be smarter. I'm perfectly chilled, like a frappuccino from Starbucks, goes great with a Steam ID.

I won't say I told you so.

And don't be so quick to call people idiots so easily. It makes you come across as unpleasant and arrogant. People can't know what they haven't been taught.

EDIT: By the way, MattW, can you perhaps tell me how to get my game verified in the same way? I added my Steam ID to the Group Membership request, but I have no way of verifying whether this has been done right.

The value I added was something like: STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXXX, where the X's represent a number. This is correct, right?

EDIT 2: Never mind, ignore the above part, it is done now. Thanks a million. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread