How to Create a Web Site??

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
plzz tell me any body how to create a web site
plz tell in full detail

Depends on what type of Website you want.. There are many ways to get there.

If you want to not do much work, and want more like a blog then you should try Wordpress or Joomla or any other CMS.

But if you want to make your own site, you should first learn the basics which is HTML and then CSS or Flash (Depending on what type of site you want). I would recommend you learn a bit of HTML and CSS anyways and then use Wordpress or Joomla to create your own custom template.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I'll make one for you. I'll PM you my paypal account id.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
plzz tell me any body how to create a web site
plz tell in full detail
Or rather wait for 1000 years and a djinn will come out and grant you a website as a wish......

Seriously speaking though, one shouldnt mess in website making business until he's atleast this good to be able to do what he wants and not compromising with things. I guess the type of website you want is just something where people will visit everyday and you can show off to your friends, or make quick money. That my friend, is not possible in a flash. It can take years of expertise and content to build a website of that level. Believe me ;)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If you want to learn how to create website rather than simply create a website you should start off with learning HTML (or I guess XHTML is the current preferred standard).

If you just want to make a website you should download a WYSIWYG website creation software (Google it) and you should be on your way. There are plenty of sites that offer templates as well, a Google search for webdesign would probably give you a few useful hits.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Download dreamweaver. Its best WYSIWYG out there.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Its a heck of a thing to design one and that too a simple one. If you need a pro website Yahoo! India is providing a pro website for Rs. 999/- per year. but be be careful about the topic you choose instead of creating what you like it would be better if you think frm a consumers point. Believe me my personal experience 3 created 3 of them gone super flop :crying:crying:brickwall:brickwall:idea

Users who are viewing this thread