How to Create a Web Site??

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I usually use Dreamweaver or Frontpage when I am making a web page, Frontpage is really good if you want to make it basic, if you are more advanced then you could go the Dreamweaver route.

Good program that, Dreamweaver.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Dreamweaver is good if you wanna put cool images and flash stuff etc in too. I use it all the time. I dont like Front Page, too basic.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If anyone wants a domain name at low costs my father's friend is a website registerer.
Define "low costs" for a 5-year period. Who owns the domain upon registration?

Anyone use Eclipse to develop PHP-based projects? I've been using Eclipse on Cricket Career V2, and I have to say it's code completion is pretty useful especially when it comes to object oriented projects. Also the in-built debugger is nice.

Last edited:

blake

School Cricketer
If you want to make something really basic, often Flash can be the key, although usually generally speaking there aren't too many great Flash websites going around.

Pretty simple, all you really need to know is the code to make buttons which would be

on(release){
gotoAndStop(etc.)
}

Dreamweaver is also good for making websites but it is not free, unless of course you download a hack but I won't go into detail about that.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
What is a cheap website host in Australia? I have been thinking of making a site and having it hosted, as well as having my own forum domain but could never find one for a good price, or that I could afford.

Dreamweaver is good if you wanna put cool images and flash stuff etc in too. I use it all the time. I dont like Front Page, too basic.

Yeah FrontPage is ****, compared to Dreamweaver, but if you cannot do a lot of web editing it's good to use Frontpage and you can copy the codes to a site like Geocities, or whatever you are using.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
What is a cheap website host in Australia? I have been thinking of making a site and having it hosted, as well as having my own forum domain but could never find one for a good price, or that I could afford.
You can register a domain on GoDaddy for $7 a year if you find the correct coupons (which are pretty easy to find: just Google "godaddy coupons"). If you buy without coupon codes on GoDaddy you're getting sold a dummy.

EDIT: That's US$7

omkarjere

International Cricketer
If you wish for a really basic website you can design it into Adobe Photoshop (believe me). and if you want HTML forms on it then try CorelDraw you will also be able to create websites in it.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
psh...

freewebs is the best, just take a already made template, pay for the domain. You're done.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
what!

I know for a fact freewebs is the only place i'd go for a safe, and easy website! It's fun/easy/Quick/... ok maybe not that helpful, but only if you needed it on freewebs, it's that simple.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
what!

I know for a fact freewebs is the only place i'd go for a safe, and easy website! It's fun/easy/Quick/... ok maybe not that helpful, but only if you needed it on freewebs, it's that simple.

There are a bjillion places to go to when you want to make a fun, quick website. The best at the moment is probably Google Pages.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Huh?

Did i just miss something here? Buy hosting from me, $45 an year, and get RV site builder, and i must say one of the best site builders, for free :) also get fantastico and cpanel :)

Users who are viewing this thread