I am leaving/back thread

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow. Everyone going on holiday and there is me, loving the rainy weather of England

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love the rains but hate what follows thereafter. The places are so muddy & dirty.

you live in India mate. you have a season that rains and the rest is sunny weather. I live in England, it rains 12 months a year with a few days sunny, you can't go out any more, i end up on planet cricket (that's what I am doing now)

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
you live in India mate. you have a season that rains and the rest is sunny weather. I live in England, it rains 12 months a year with a few days sunny, you can't go out any more, i end up on planet cricket (that's what I am doing now)
Haahaa, trust me mate. :p

cnbd_novice

International Coach
This place looks a tad different from when I was here :spy Think I wanna start sticking around again. Now that can't be smart.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I've some urgent work which has popped up suddenly for which I am going to be away for an indefinite period. I don't think I will be able to catch up here. This is for all the leagues and stuff. Hopefully will be back sometime. Till then, good bye.

Posted via Mobile Device

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've some urgent work which has popped up suddenly for which I am going to be away for an indefinite period. I don't think I will be able to catch up here. This is for all the leagues and stuff. Hopefully will be back sometime. Till then, good bye.

Posted via Mobile Device

It was great to have you User for a season in LAB. Thanks for being part of the league :).

Users who are viewing this thread