I have the 2005 version of the game.

Mike Hussey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
And its great!!! I love it, and I am addicted to it can't get enough off it either. ;) :D :cool: :happy :cheers :)

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Mike Hussey said:
What?! I don't get it??? I love this game...
LOL sorry, you obviously didn't get my joke. :)
It sounds like this game is acting like a drug... :D
...now unfortunately you have an addiction. ;)

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
You losers :) Mike Hussey what team are you playing as and post some screens of your records im also addicted :)

kodos

International Coach
is the game any different from the demo or is it just the same??

rowee

School Cricketer
hey can u captain aussie state teams?

hey mate, can u help me. can i captain aussie state teams in cricket captain 2005??
cheers

Mike Hussey

School Cricketer
No, there is ACC - Australian Cricket Captian though. Oh and by the way Warwickshire i can't seem to download the screenshots could I have some advice please? Thanks.

I am playing as Kent and have Ricky Ponting and someone else as my second but I cant remember...

Bala

International Coach
The international season is also much fun to play. I have played two seasons with India and have taken them to third in Tests and 4th in ODIs. I have captained India to wins against South Africa in South Africa, Windies at Carribean, Pak in Pak and South Africa at South Africa. I won the inaugural Indian Oil tournament in Sri Lanka. But got walloped in a home test series against Sri Lanka. I have successfully axed Sourav Ganguly and Anil Kumble.:D

Now I am playing the 2007 world cup. I am pooled along with Sri Lanka (they were defeated by Bangladesh:happy) and Canada. I have just defeated Canada in the first match and top of the group with NRR of +0.9.

Playing with national side is better than capatining a county side. Well thats my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread