MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
and also can u give bad rating to any player or a player looses rating if he quits
It's a mixture of both.

Edit - actually I probably can't say it that way, it doesn't really describe the system right. It is certainly a bit more detailed than 'player looses rating if he quits', but I'm not sure to what extent there is a way for users to rate each other directly. I *think* that is in the game, but you may well just be left to rate their gamerprofile (not sure on a PS3 equivalent there).

Last edited:

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sounds very promising. :D

Donko1982

Banned
do you know if Morgan, Michael Lumb & Craig K are in the England squad???? did u see the full list of the england squad

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
hi rlfan,

I noticed you said all players are editable, don't suppose you saw if Eng and Aus players were, because they are licensed and not usually editable, and did it restrict the ability you can give playes as in AC09,

Thanks dude

D

Dutch

It certainly sounds promising: the problem with AC09 is that it doesn't matter where you put your field: slog, slog, slog and you get 4 or 6 every ball. tedious after a while.. So if batting is really that much harder, great. I invite some of you to re-try EA Cricket 04. Batting on that is very well done in my opinion. you really have to watch the pitch and line of the ball rather than just press a button. Hopefully this game will really challenge people.

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
Sounds great, can't wait for the reviews guys.

Couple of things really, I don't know about anyone else but do you still get tonked when bowling with a spinner, I used to find it really hard bowling spin.

Also, did you get a see of the England squad.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I noticed you said all players are editable, don't suppose you saw if Eng and Aus players were, because they are licensed and not usually editable, and did it restrict the ability you can give playes as in AC09,
I think it has been confirmed elsewhere that you can't edit the UK/Aus players. The edit mode is feature-identical to the one in AC09, there's just more teams.

in t20 on the xbox did you get a option to use your own music for t20 & odi?
There's almost certainly no option for that in game but if you want, just play music though the Xbox itself, like you can for all games. I can't remember exact process, but plug in a USB drive with MP3s on it, go in to the music section of the dashboard, make it play (you just select the USB drive as the file source and it will load up your MP3s), and then put the game in and it will keep playing.

If the game has ingame music, the music you play replaces it in most cases.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
guys how many of you in total were there at the playtest
thought we might have a bit more reviews rather then by 1 member only

or are you guys teasing all:p

darthlewis1

Club Captain
I think people are going to abuse the sportsmanship rating system for example someone may be really annoyed after losing a match and just give them a bad sportsmanship rating.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
oh ok thought their were more
anyways waiting for some more reviews
plz tell a bit more about hardcore mode like how we play without knowing where the ball will be pitched etc

also if someone can explain a bit about this sportsmanship rating
how will it work on ps3

thanks

rza89

Club Cricketer
is there shoiab aktar, flintoff and brett lee in the game, cuz we need really fast people in di game

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
plz tell a bit more about hardcore mode like how we play without knowing where the ball will be pitched etc

You see the pitch point at the very last moment. Just before the bowler releases the ball. I think the time at which it appears is based on the batsman's judgement rating.

sibis

School Cricketer
How about the commentary???...Any game spirit in that???

Users who are viewing this thread