ICC 2005 Ashes Version Announced

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can some one tell me what is so special about this game?

I have never played this game and seeing people so happy it is coming out it has to be something special.

squiz

International Coach
ICC 2002 is one of the best cricket games ever to be released and everyone thought Empire Interactive scrapped the idea of another ICC game. So for this game to be released it was a real suprise, and after their last game it should be awesome

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I can't wait for Cricket Coach, the most underrated game of summer!

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
I heard that this might be a ed herring but that is unlikely, so any news on release date???

joem87

Club Cricketer
yeah already ordered this game! may not come out on the 4th of aug like it says at sporting gifts but i live in hope! this, blic, and the ashes for the summer, beautiful!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It will come out on August 5th, as Empire Interactive have been doing this for months.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
At play.com too

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pag...1205&id=0&adudisc=y&who=&cpage=1&zv=1&clear=1

They have a feature list:

• Full English Domestic Season including: the county championship, the national league, one-day cups, and 20:20 competitions, The Ashes 2005, as well as the great historic ashes series: 1948, 1953, 1981 & 1986
  • Full international calendar of test matches and one-day internationals, The World Cup including West Indies 2007
  • Playing Conditions: bounce, wear, weather and light vary from fixture to fixture, and change during individual matches.
  • Coach and physio: a key player injured or out of form? Book him in for a session with the coach or physio.
  • Line and Length: set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or send a bouncer to rile the tail-enders.
  • Two Player: captain any of the Test playing nations and compete against a friend in either a Test or one-day series.
  • World Rating System: featuring the top ten bowlers and batsman.

TFM

Club Cricketer
That is exactly the same as the last, plus Twenty20...

eSeek

School Cricketer
i'm worried it will only be a database update with 20-20..

Users who are viewing this thread