ICC 2008 Australia

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Id love to know who performs out of the original bunch of players, do Siddle, Cameron and Hilfenhaus turn out great? As well as Pomersbach?

I am playing as India and I am in the year 2012, Siddle has about 200 wickets at an avg. of 27. Cameron White avgs 24 with 40 odd wickets, Pomersbach has abot 2000 runs at an avg of 35-42. No idea about Hilfenhaus.

Do Australia get good bowlers in the future?

Any other domestic players to watch?

I'm playing as New Zealand in 2017 and Siddle has 515 Test wickets at 23.73. Mark Cameron has 363 test wickets at 26.95. Hilfenhaus hasn't really played many tests, averages 24.69 in FC though. Pomersbach averages 36.92 in tests and 45.59 in FC.

I am in 2036 and Aussies are top in both forms of cricket ,they were 6th (test) and 4th(ODis) in 2020s but now seems to have regain their prime it is very good to see that all the teams sometimes have a very good team charting the list and some times a bad team at no 8.(except Zim ,NZ which always remain at last 2 spots interchangeably)
Ind has down to no. 7th(Test) and 6(ODis).

That sucks about new zealand :( I've got us to 1st in tests and ODIs :D The only bad thing about my team is that my two best batsman are both 'very defensive' and so are hopeless in ODIs

I've found Shaun Marsh turns out great too. Solid opener who can get runs very quickly indeed. Potentially ideal replacement for Haydos.

How do you guys get so far in the game?...i've had the game 3-4 day after its released and i'm only in the 2nd series of the 09 season. i also play everyday.

technique him to be DEFENSIVE.

I've tried, but it doesn't work when you play international teams...you only have the team for a month or so and nothing changes in that short time.

I've had no decent spinners in my New Zealand game appear as regens.

And I've got so far because on this account I'm playing only as New Zealand, in my county file I'm only up to my third season or so

I've tried, but it doesn't work when you play international teams...you only have the team for a month or so and nothing changes in that short time.

I've had no decent spinners in my New Zealand game appear as regens.

And I've got so far because on this account I'm playing only as New Zealand, in my county file I'm only up to my third season or so

I put Greg Hay on aggressiveness technique coaching at the start of the 2008 English tour.
By the time the home series came up against the Windies, he'd changed from very defensive to defensive.
I'm playing the international game.

Users who are viewing this thread