ICC 2010 Editor Request????

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I reckon there should just be a cap on the ability levels so there are no people who average over 100. Maybe a cap of 2000 for batting and 400 for bowling using common ratings from ICC09.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I might put up a spreadsheet of players ratings. It might make the demand a bit less.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Out of interest, who's the best rated batsmen and best rated bowler in 2010?

Chewie

BCCI President
I'll have to put this off until I get back I think. I haven't done an in depth analysis yet. I checked a few plays though and that Australian bowler was pretty good...I forget his name.

Chewie

BCCI President
Here's a few of the Australian and New Zealand ratings. I didn't do them all because that's kinda pointless, I just did the main Australian ones, and the NZ ones I was interested in.

Attachments

• ICC Ratings.rar
    9.2 KB · Views: 161

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Styris, Mills and Guptill look very average.
Raval, Kitchen and Tuffey on the other hand look pretty good.
Most of the other Aucklander's look pretty poor, so we could be in for a hiding in my Auckland story. :(

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
As usual the australian players that dont play often for Aus are underrated and english players are overrated.

I cant understand how they can make so many database errors when all u have to do is look up the teams on cricinfo an it tells u everything required to get them fairly accurate.
Just Look at the West Australian team Western Australia 2009/10 contracted players | Western Australia | Cricinfo.com

Mitch Marsh
high middle order batsmen it says there
but anyone who knows about him knows he is a quality young batsmen but also a good bowler who can bowl at speeds close to 140km/h so rfm
So in game he should be aleast a batsmen (normal-aggresive) but prefereably an allrounder.
Yet somehow ingame he is a defensive opener.

Ashley Noffke says right there on cricinfo Allrounder.
Yet ingame just a bowler.

Theres more but these are the most easily noticeable

Im glad they finally put aussie domestic back in.
Surely they could of spent 5mins on cricinfo for each team getting them fairly accurate though.
An actually would of preferred the county way of signing new players etc.
Not realistic but gives you more feel of being in control of selecting talent which makes game more fun.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
I guess Tamim Iqbal is the most rated batsman in ICC 10? The way he has performed for me is just awesome!

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
ohh yeh glorious tamim

afridi118 added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

chewie i have an idea if some one is making an editor let me make it and he should take requests like a super team but he should mess the teams budget so no one can use online?

Cottager

Club Cricketer
could a scout be created? that wouldn't really allow people to cheat, and I used to love using that to see how much my training is affecting my players, and stuff like that

Chewie

BCCI President
Yes a scout would be great. But the programmer who made the last one isn't around at the moment. I'm sure he'll pop in sometime and have a look.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Can someone tell me what the difference between a scout and an Editor?
I thought scout was just a fancy name for an editor. :p

Chewie

BCCI President
The scout creates a table that contains the details of all the players in the game. It is for viewing only, you can't edit anything. The editor shows one player at a time, but their stats and stuff can be edited.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Thanks man. I can see how a scout could be useful. Wouldn't use one myself though.

Users who are viewing this thread