ICC 2010 Editor Request????

Fe98

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes a scout would be great. But the programmer who made the last one isn't around at the moment. I'm sure he'll pop in sometime and have a look.

Dunno if you're referring to me Chewie, but don't think I'll be able to do another scout this time around. The source code is available though (can't remember who I gave it to, but it was to someone on the board here), just have a look around. I guess with a little bit of editing (and a lot of error checking), and some optimising you guys could come up with something quite quickly.

If you weren't referring to me, then I guess we could just ignore all of this. Anyway, have fun.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He doesn't have the game possibly? Or the time.

I remember the source code for an original editor being posted, but it wasn't the most recent one. And the scout as well. But they weren't for 2009, I think they were the 2008 one.

Fe98

Club Captain
I've got a bit of an issue with my laptop (Dell XPS M1710) at the moment. My video card is artifacting so it's totally messed up (blue lines all over the screen, etc) if I use the nVidia drivers. If I disable the drivers and use the Windows defaults, then I can't run anything that uses DirectX (which means no ICC, etc). So that's basically it.

I really need to replace the card, which may take some time as it is out of stock.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
i found an editor that works for 2010
its the one how you have to input the DOB
you can edit everything except bowler type (sla, rfm etc)
and if you try to edit skills it screws up the game
i made ed joyce irish seing as he will be avaliable for them by the world cup and they dont play any other fixtures

cockroach

School Cricketer
can some one tel me how to see the player rating in 2010 .
thank u.

blake

School Cricketer
It was myself that Fe handed over the source code to, but I have since bought a new computer and so I'm not sure I'll be able to find it. I don't have ICC10 either yet.. contemplating still whether to buy it or not.

cockroach

School Cricketer
it is diff to ply with out knowing who is good if there is a way to find plaayers rating it will be good

Club Cricketer
we need an editor like 2009,it does good to the poor teams like Bangladesh........

chaturaemi

School Cricketer
ICC 2010 Editor Upload Request????

If someone found ICC 2010 editor... Pls upload it here....

Chewie

BCCI President
Added India and Pakistan to the ratings list. If there are players I haven't done that you want, just post them to request them.

Attachments

• ICC Ratings.xls
    39 KB · Views: 130

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
i found an editor that works for 2010
its the one how you have to input the DOB
you can edit everything except bowler type (sla, rfm etc)
and if you try to edit skills it screws up the game
i made ed joyce irish seing as he will be avaliable for them by the world cup and they dont play any other fixtures

where is it?

and thanks for ratings

Users who are viewing this thread