ICC 2010 Editor Request????

enigma

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well it seems pretty stupid looking back lol
i also uninstalled and reinstalled at version 10.14 but the editor didnt work for me??
might give it another go as on version 10.15 had really enjoyed using it

That's impossible. You were on 10.14 before you patched & the editor was working so why would it not work now? I deleted the patches from the Application Data folder AFTER I'd saved them to another folder & then uninstalled the whole game & then re-installed the game & then applied 10.14 & the editor is working just fine for me. Cheers.

EDIT:After reading your post in the other thread, I thought I should mention that 10.14 & 10.15 are the same as are 10.16 & 10.17 as well as 10.18 & 10.19 & 10.14/15 is the one that does NOT inhibit the editor as the editor was released after that patch.

Last edited:

jawain04

School Cricketer
oh ok thanks for clearing that up about the patch names.
i dont know why it wont work now.
have uninstalled both the game and the editor
oh well
will have to play without it

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ You know you can just delete posts :laugh

enigma

School Cricketer
oh ok thanks for clearing that up about the patch names.
i dont know why it wont work now.
have uninstalled both the game and the editor
oh well
will have to play without it

I'm on 10.14. So, does that mean I can use the editor or not?
I'm getting an unhandled exception :crying

Ok, either you guys are on a higher version of the patch or there's some other issue with your system because again, editor is working just fine for me with 10.14 patch.

The game ought to be running & one of your save-files ought to be loaded while you use the editor so are you guys doing that? Do you guys actually go to the player's personal page while editing that particular player? (where his records, form, Birth-date, etc is located) For example, if I want to edit Ponting then, I start the game, load one of the saves, then go to Player Records, select Australia & then open Ponting's personal page by clicking on his name, then put in his DOB in the editor & click Load (You can go directly to your Team Details page if you want to edit one of the players on your team).

Last edited:

jawain04

School Cricketer
i find that a bit insulting enigma. i have said that i usedit perfectly before and therefore must have gone onto the personal section of the players

havent tried recently to uninstall both the editor and the game so will soon

enigma

School Cricketer
Well, I can't really do much about the fact that you find it insulting, other than to say it wasn't meant to be; I was just trying to be helpful as we all can do with a little help in life sometimes & there've been times when I didn't know the ABCD of something (not necessarily implying that's the case with you) & I wouldn't've minded someone running me through the basics, especially when it comes to computers as there're so many little things we tend to miss sometimes & make very elementary mistakes that we don't realize in our haste that why I feel it's sometimes useful to run through the basics. Just trying to be helpful, that's all.

By the way, can anyone tell me how can we install/uninstall the editor?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol installing/uninstalling the editor :facepalm

thelegend

School Cricketer
hi i am slightly confused which editor works with the patch 10:18

Users who are viewing this thread