ICC 2010 - Wish List

Mr Anderson

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1. Must be able to expand into playing other domestic leagues for instance specifically the Test playing nations.
2. Please include profile pictures, if Football Manager can do it and people create the picture files, why can't ICC do it?
3. An editor that allows players to edit the game, edit the player, edit their appearance.
4. If you're playing as a national team, ability to dictate how many practice matches you want. Or if a national team is visiting your team, dictate which teams play them i.e. a PM select XI (which you then can select which players play for that team) or just a state team.
5. More general statstics like who is the leading batsmen in runs or leading bowler in wickets for the year, past year, past five years... etc. instead of having to flick through every national team's record.

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Just need a quick clarification - in ICC08, my Indian Team plays 13-15 ODIs on average in one season. In reality this number seems too low. The number of Tests is accurate for the most part (about 6-8 per year), but the number of ODIs seems to be badly off. Has this issue been addressed in ICC09?

Some research: A quick check on Statsguru tells me that India played 36 ODIs between Apr 2007 and March 2008, 29 ODIs in 2008-09, and 19 since April 2009 to date. So the number is too low. In the same period, we played 30 Tests so that number seems to be quite accurate.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I dont think the commentary should be touched, and I think the gfx should go back to 2d.

Better, more in depth statistics and more leagues is all thats needed for this new version imo.

Oh and playing as an int team online.

SaadHabib

School Cricketer
Just need a quick clarification - in ICC08, my Indian Team plays 13-15 ODIs on average in one season. In reality this number seems too low. The number of Tests is accurate for the most part (about 6-8 per year), but the number of ODIs seems to be badly off. Has this issue been addressed in ICC09?

Some research: A quick check on Statsguru tells me that India played 36 ODIs between Apr 2007 and March 2008, 29 ODIs in 2008-09, and 19 since April 2009 to date. So the number is too low. In the same period, we played 30 Tests so that number seems to be quite accurate.

Agreed. There are less ODI's in the game than in real life. Another thing that could be changed for the future.

Mr Anderson

School Cricketer
Also have allrounders that can also have an o sign signifying that they are openers. Would cause less selection headaches as I have this obsession with all rounders.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I dont think the commentary should be touched, and I think the gfx should go back to 2d.

Without use of a better word, the 3d graphics are simply bollox. The 2d ones were better than the 3d ones. (Y)

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
It was always 3D technically. Although I agree that ICC06 in terms of graphics is a lot better than the recent stuff. I'd be content if they went back to that and just stuck the option to coach other teams/change teams in a career.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
My only wish is that the developers please please please please make a MAC version so that I can play this game.

faizangmc

Club Captain
First i want is to change the team in a save file. Second is the bowlers speed. It will be great to know who is the fastest bowler in ur country. And third the record books shoule be extensive

Users who are viewing this thread