ICC 3 , storys

Super Baz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry if ive put this in the wrong section , just wondered why nobody had started a story with the new game , was going to buy it this week but have been put off by the facy you hardcore players havent started anything .

This will probably be moved to the ICC forum :)

I think people don't think the game is that good. Everyone has different opinions but most seem to think it is just the same game with not as good stats because they haven't really changed...

I think the graphics are great and tbh love the gameplay of the old games so I do like the new ICC. If i was to make a story I think it wouldn't matter which game as I still don't think I would use the gfx of ICC III. To play I would definitely have ICC III just for a change of seeing the old gfx :)

@Super Baz : Well, it seemed at first that you were wondering about the stories on this new ICC version... and then the main thing looked like you want to know how good is the game.

In both the cases, you have been provided the solution i believe.. i,e. regarding stories.. cnbd_novice pointed out the stories and regarding the game, Trev has told some opinions and there has been reviews, screenshots etc on this new version in ICC forum as well.

Finally, Thread moved to ICC forum to continue further clarifications on your doubts before buying the game if you need it. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread