LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You can't really drop him. Imaad is a concern as well. He needs to put more effort on his skills than styles.
Imad can't just rely on straight balls with fast bowler seam position. He needs to develop new variations. In batting he needs to work hard if he will bat at #7.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very comprehensive win by Pakistan. As much as I hate the result, I think you guys deserve it. The turnaround from Pakistan's first game has been incredible. Enjoy you guys. :)

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ashwin in 2016 and 2017 averages 80 with the ball with an Economy of 6.7. (Not handy with the bat, liability in the field)

Jadeja in 2016 and 2017 averages 60 with the ball with an Economy of 5.5. (With bat Averages 24 at a SR of 100+, dynamite in the field)

Just putting it out there!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Apparently Shoaib Akhtar has talked a lot of sense about Aamir and Team Pakistan. Its a big day for Aamir as well. He has paid off and won the match for his country. Such a great Talent and still at his best. This would be a big boost for him. Big players always perform in crunch matches and I won't shy away saying that Aamir did a Wasim Akram Today! I felt today's match was the replay of 1992 World Cup Final in a way. Nostalgia! <3

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
People in India are now breaking TVs lol I think Pakistani can take a break from from breaking TVs now. hahaha
I think we have become more mature than breaking tvs. We break cricket's house :facepalm. Yuvraj faced the wrath during 2014 T20 WC if I am not wrong, I wonder who will be this time.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I think we have become more mature than breaking tvs. We break cricket's house :facepalm. Yuvraj faced the wrath during 2014 T20 WC if I am not wrong, I wonder who will be this time.

Idiots on either side of the border. I'm very proud of the PAK win as well as the humility and graciousness shown by our captain! It's all that matters.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Man this is not good. I am not an Indian though but I can feel the trouble that the Indian players go through after a big lose. People should understand its a game and should be proud that their team reached the Finals. Players are not supermen who will be performing in every game.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
19275253_761821063998863_2953998289883247982_n.jpg
Never thought a cricketer would be publicly involved in this.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I read on Twitter that Dhoni's family has been provided police protection. We south asians seriously need to grow up on such issues.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I read on Twitter that Dhoni's family has been provided police protection. We south asians seriously need to grow up on such issues.
The problem is that Social media over emphasises Patrotism. On either side of the border, people will readily abuse India and Pakistan but when asked go take a gun and defend at border they will hide. Social media has ruined a lot of things and got the world more disconnected politically then making them connect.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
By the way, did you guys know that Pakistan used Boris Johnson's "350 million to NHS" bus as their team bus?

Users who are viewing this thread