LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Surprisingly only 2 D/N matches. 1 D/N match from each group.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He is below average in LO plus he can't control runs.
That might be so but he has bowled well this Indian summer swinging the ball well, he does leak runs in the death overs, but he bowls well with the new ball.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Bangladesh will be absolutely crushed. All the good teams are in that group, that bat on similar flat pitches like England. They will all crush Bangladesh like ants. It sucks that WI aren't playing too.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
That might be so but he has bowled well this Indian summer swinging the ball well, he does leak runs in the death overs, but he bowls well with the new ball.
The thing is, we already have good LO bowlers. Bhuvi is excellent and Bumrah is you know. If Shami is fit, we have our best trio. If Shami isn't fit, then we can bring Umesh Yadav.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's the point of this tournament when the world cup was reduced? An 8 team ICCT and a 10 team WC makes no sense.

I would have thought they would have more D/N games to make use of the floodlights. Not many people will be able to get to the day games as they work me in particular, shame.
No way! Not only should all matches be in the day time they should be in white kits, it's the English way.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bangladesh will be absolutely crushed. All the good teams are in that group, that bat on similar flat pitches like England. They will all crush Bangladesh like ants. It sucks that WI aren't playing too.

Thank god WI aren't playing. Apart from T20, they're a sad excuse for a cricket team. IMO, it'll be Eng, Aus, Ind and SA in the last four. I predict India vs Australia in the semis and SA vs England. Australia vs England in the finals, England winning.

D

Deleted member 46200

What's the point of this tournament when the world cup was reduced? An 8 team ICCT and a 10 team WC makes no sense.

No way! Not only should all matches be in the day time they should be in white kits, it's the English way.
The English are a little repressed... Oops! They are forwards in going backwards and backwards in going forwards, they should look at playing more in the flood lights as it draws in the crowds I could get away from the office from three but if it's busy I'm struggle for five.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Unfortunately, for me as a Pakistani supporter, it would seem that we have a really difficult group and would say that South Africa and India are likely to go through. I might go and watch the Sri lanka game because we are more likely to win that.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Thank god WI aren't playing. Apart from T20, they're a sad excuse for a cricket team. IMO, it'll be Eng, Aus, Ind and SA in the last four. I predict India vs Australia in the semis and SA vs England. Australia vs England in the finals, England winning.
It seems like England will win the World Cup as well, considering they can murder any bowling attack on their pitches, and the English seamers are just too good.

And yes, on your comment on the WI. I agree that they are a sad excuse for a team but they seem to be improving, with new coach. The board and the selectors are the main problem, because WI are not picking their best players. They will hope hopefully improve. The board itself is the biggest joke of WI cricket. To be honest, Bangladesh are just as bad as WI overseas, and though they did well in the tests in NZ, they were just bad in the ODI's. There is only so much hype surrounding them because
of their home dominance. Bamgladesh barely have any overseas tpurs that will help to do well in England.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The thing is, we already have good LO bowlers. Bhuvi is excellent and Bumrah is you know. If Shami is fit, we have our best trio. If Shami isn't fit, then we can bring Umesh Yadav.

+1

Seeing the way Bhuvi is bowling in the IPL, he looks primed up for the Champions Trophy. Bumrah is an excellent LO bowler. Shami is back, but hope he keeps up with his fitness and rhythm during this IPL. If he can do that, India will have a pretty solid seam attack for the CT. Yadav should be backup. For the fifth seamers spot, I would take Shardul Thakur

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

Well don't Rule out Pakistan :) You never know

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia's squad is going to come out on Thursday..

My best 15 will be

Aaron Finch
David Warner
Steven Smith
Chris Lynn
Usman Khawaja Moises Henriques

Matthew Wade

Travis Head
Glenn Maxwell
James Faulkner John Hastings
Marcus Stoinis

Mitchell Starc
Josh Hazlewood
Pat Cummins
James Pattinson

Adam Zampa

* Squad announced. Disappointed with the exclusion of Faulkner and Khawaja..

Last edited:

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My Pakistan squad and XI

Kamran Akmal
Fakhar Zaman
Babar Azam
Mohammad Hafeez (don't want him, but will be picked)
Sarfraz Ahmed
Shoaib Malik
Imad Wasim
Shadab Khan
Mohammad Aamir
Hasan Ali
Junaid Khan

Ahmed Shehzad / Sharjeel Khan (if acquitted)
Sohail Khan
Mohammad Asghar
Fahim Ashraf

Users who are viewing this thread