Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other (USA, Bangladesh, or Zimbabwe)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rangeela said:
...Congrats to the England team.. I wonder where were the spectators...there were no support for home team..its shame, I bet if it was a football game it would be house full

Yeah, I agree Rangeela. I was surprised to see the ground only half full, I don't know why that was. Maybe because it was a midweek match, if it was on a weekend day maybe it would've been full. A shame though; those England boys deserved that win in front of a full house.

Rangeela

International Coach
probable squad for tomm semifinal

Pakistan (probable): 1 Imran Farhat, 2 Yasir Hameed, 3 Shoaib Malik, 4 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), 5 Yousuf Youhana, 6 Abdul Razzaq, 7 Shahid Afridi, 8 Moin Khan (wk), 9 Naved-ul-Hasan, 10 Shoaib Akhtar, 11 Mohammad Sami.

West Indies (probable): 1 Chris Gayle, 2 Wavell Hinds, 3 Ramnaresh Sarwan, 4 Brian Lara (capt), 5 Shivnarine Chanderpaul, 6 Ricardo Powell, 7 Dwayne Bravo, 8 Courtney Browne (wk), 9 Ryan Hinds, 10 Ian Bradshaw, 11 Corey Collymore

Rangeela

International Coach
jonah said:
Yeah, I agree Rangeela. I was surprised to see the ground only half full, I don't know why that was. Maybe because it was a midweek match, if it was on a weekend day maybe it would've been full. A shame though; those England boys deserved that win in front of a full house.

Man it would be a cracker for a match when it had been house full like India Pakistan match. I understand its a wroking day but c'mon how often do you see Australia vs England match where Flintoff and Harmison are on top of their forms. People who were there I am sure they enjoyed it very well and specially when Vaughan trashed Lee bowling ;)

Hope to see a full house in the Final... and boy I am hoping Pakistan goes through and damn sure we will give you a tough fight :boxing

straw

Club Cricketer
ENGLAND v Pakistan would really bring in the crowds. Another factor is that its on a Saturday so you're almost guarenteed a full house.

jonah

International Coach
Yeah, and I'm friggin' working :mad: . I think I can feel a touch of flu coming on.. ;) .

trinicricketer

School Cricketer
whats up with everyone and this englan pakistan final.ppl west indies are an unpredictable squad.and we have the ability to beat pakistan and aus.so i am putting my money on an england west indies final.have some faith ppl have som faith

espnstar

School Cricketer
trini if i said if brian lara some how pull a hundreth then it will be west indies game if he doesnt they have 30 chance of winning the game. west indies need a big score from one there experienced players let see what is going to happen

jonah

International Coach
I agree with trinicricketer, the Pak/WI semi is anyones game. If the Windies upper order fire then watch out, but if the Pakistan pacemen get the upper hand...
A lot rests on the likes of Youhana and Inzy as far as the Pakistan batting goes. A few of the others can either be magnificent or get out cheaply to big shots. This could be a close game.

Btw, nice to see some of the Australian memebers of the forum on here offering up some congratulations on England's win yesterday :rolleyes: .

Last edited:

brad352

Executive member
jonah said:
Btw, nice to see some of the Australian memebers of the forum on here offering up some congratulations on England's win yesterday :rolleyes: .
We're all hiding :(

Well done to England, we were outplayed- but I'm sure that whoever decided to give Lee another chance isn't too popular (8.3-0-65/2) :mad

jonah

International Coach
Cheers Brad, well done mate. It's been a long wait for us England fans :) .
Yeah, Lee certainly was taken to the cleaners, especially by Vaughan. Even McGrath wasn't his usual miserly self. Bet you wish Warnie was still available ;) .
I've got to say I thought the Aussie players were very magnanimous in defeat. Let's hope we give you a better contest in next years Ashes than in recent years.

Last edited:

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
F***!! Pakistan won the toss and choosed to bat!! OH!! Every team that has won the toss has choosen to field, and Inzi comes with "batting!" Deam!! Sh*t!! Ugh...Pakistan is getting their ass kicked!!

jonah

International Coach
Yeah, not the best decision Inzy has ever made.

T20

Panel of Selectors
LOL! Was Inzy awake?
England v WI final..who would have thought :rolleyes:

Rangeela

International Coach
Semi Final West Indies vs Pakistan

Toss: Pakistan

Pakistan 131 (38.2 ov)
West Indies 132/3 (28.1 ov) (Sarwan 56*)

Result: West Indies won by 7 wickets

Man of the Match: RR Sarwan

Users who are viewing this thread