MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The Android/iOS version will be free to play, it's just the PC version that will cost money.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is that for real? I mean no offense, at first I got a bit excited thinking its an Android exclusive but a PC version, lol. I'd rather play Brian Lara Cricket 1999 than this. Besides, who needs ancient looking PC Cricket Game when we have DBC?

Mmm. I think that's the kicker. If it was a mobile game, being judged against others, it would be one thing.
But put it on PC and it's being judged against a whole different set of criteria. Amazingly, and this is the really key thing, even if you charge 25% of what another game is charging, then it doesn't seem to register with anyone: A £10 game will be put side-to-side against a £40 one. With possibly a side-note about price, but people don't tend to consider price in a quality comparison.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Beautiful 3d Game, but please tell the system requirements and dates to be released!

D

Dutch

Mmm. I think that's the kicker. If it was a mobile game, being judged against others, it would be one thing.
But put it on PC and it's being judged against a whole different set of criteria. Amazingly, and this is the really key thing, even if you charge 25% of what another game is charging, then it doesn't seem to register with anyone: A £10 game will be put side-to-side against a £40 one. With possibly a side-note about price, but people don't tend to consider price in a quality comparison.

Spending 10 quid on shite is slightly less infuriating than spending 40 quid on shite....you still bought shite....

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be honest, yep the android/iOS versions maybe worth a look as a way of playing cricket on the go so to speak but can't really see why PC owners would want to entertain this while they have the best and continually supported DBC14 and the up and coming table top cricket which looks a lot of fun, will look at the iOS version but Real Cricket will get my vote every time, decent game that !!

umosay

Club Captain
“The graphics are incredible and I love the fact that this game can be played on not just your PC, but on your phone as well. I’m sure lots of people will be hitting their own sixes and taking the prized wicket of David Warner with this game.”

Funniest thing I've read.

Those graphics aren't even incredible by 1999 standards. Haven't seen an umpire stand that close to the stumps in a long time.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
looks like they want to build a cricket game similar to FIFA... there is game mode close to FIFA Ultimate Team...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan