ICC To Change Rules to Bring Ganguly in Form!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
This is totally random but can some credible Pakistani tell me if Abdul Razzaq's name is Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Razzaq, Abdul Razzak or Abdur Razzak? I have seen them in all sorts of spellings on all sorts of channels. And am starting to confuse them with that Bangladeshi left-arm spinner. What's his name? Abdur Razzak, right? Gosh!

nik

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not pakistani but anyway...

Bangladeshi player = Abdur Razzaq
Pakistani player = Abdul or Abdur Razzaq, Razzaq accepts both types

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Okay. Then why have I seen someone's name being spelled Razzak? Was that just incorrect on the broadcaster's side?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
shahid6995 said:
maybe he meant sLump??
Yeah, I thought that too, but I couldn't resist the attempt to poke fun at his typo. A typo that could change the direction of the rotation of the world. Sorry, I'm trying to keep myself on the computer so that I do not have to sleep.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
shahid6995 said:
maybe he meant sLump??
No, in the article, he said 'Only one stick should be kept to reduce Ganguly's chances of being bowled.'

He is correcting 'stick' to 'stump'.

Observational skills are a must.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
LOL that is funny guys. All the Pakistani mates here are making fun of him, but I will like to see you all when he comes back into the form and score a blistering 100 against Pakistan.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
preet said:
LOL that is funny guys. All the Pakistani mates here are making fun of him, but I will like to see you all when he comes back into the form and score a blistering 100 against Pakistan.
Once again, it's all in fun. I'm a Pakistani and I'll help you make fun Akhtar if you want. :D

Users who are viewing this thread