ICC Women's World Cup 2009

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Isha Guha's bowling really well. First time I've watched Womens cricket and it's very good. Obviously the bowlers aren't as quick as the guys, but the swing and accuracy is impressive. This Guha lass looks really good, even with her awkward looking action.
There's always 3 or so games on Sky in mid August. Try it this year. Last year the games were against India, funnily enough!

ag6858

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All 3 games have a slow run-rate

India: 8 runs in 7 overs
Australia: 14 in 8.4
New Zealand: 17 in 7.1

Hopefully the runs will come soon.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Not bothered about that Lee, it's attractiveness I'm looking for ;) Guha's certainly got that, gets wickets as well, I like!

Out of curiosity, how quick's the quickest bowler in the world? Do they get much quicker than these 2?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I love Isa Guha.

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

92902.jpg

Ow Owwwwwwwwww!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I can safely say. I would tap that! Only 18 as well isn't she? I've got a chance :p

India playing some shots now, cover drive for 4 last over, six first ball of this one. Need sexy Guha to pick up another!

Edit: Seems not, she's 23, hopefully she likes the slightly younger man ;)

Last edited:

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
Isa Guha :happy:happy:happy Fap that. Any time, any day of the week.

Anyways, Amita Sharma just changed the game drastically. Clearly the difference between 130 and a 170 score. Let's see if the englishwomen can chase this total down?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
India 169 all out (48.4 ovs)
England 172/1 (38.4 ovs)

England win by 9 wickets

:)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
are you saying that India is a minnow.

Now your just twisting my words. I'm saying if we were to go by the logic he used then we can come to the conclusion that every team in the One Day International rankings should be considered as equal number 1 best team.

King Cricket

International Coach
:(:( Second match and ..oh well, it's cricket. How did Jhulan and Priyanka fair today?

And Dan, how about Anjum Chopra?
94585.1.jpg

:p

Last edited:

King Cricket

International Coach
are you saying that India is a minnow.

I don't think he's trying to say that.
Anyway, (not Feelin_Blue?) if somebody calls the Indian women's cricket team a minnow then I would suggest him to check his head. The finalists of the last World Cup- minnows! Quite idiotic. (Not Feelin_blue?, I'm talking about some of my Indian friends ,not PC friends, other friends, I once heard my nextdoor neighbour saying "Indian women will win the WC? Poooh!")

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread