NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What and end to such a fake WC with one of the most stupid teams winning and the most player in them performing well.

I know your hatred towards Indian Cricket, but if this was a fake WC you should have not taken part in it. Simple.

You lose does not mean other teams are stupid.

Agree Ashish Nehra is not the best performer, but it's his league and let him have the rating done by his own thinking + he is a newbie.

I do agree Pakistan winning most of the matches was something to think but I would not blame him.

Come on Dipak you should not be saying these words when you lose, have sportsman spirit (Assuming you were the runner up in this league)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I know your hatred towards Indian Cricket, but if this was a fake WC you should have not taken part in it. Simple.

You lose does not mean other teams are stupid.

Agree Ashish Nehra is not the best performer, but it's his league and let him have the rating done by his own thinking + he is a newbie.

I do agree Pakistan winning most of the matches was something to think but I would not blame him.

Come on Dipak you should not be saying these words when you lose, have sportsman spirit (Assuming you were the runner up in this league)
Sorry. I was getting flinged up due to my friend through the phone and I mistakenly removed all the frustration here. Sorry :(

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No problem Dipak. It happens :cheers

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Lol i thought SL had qualified :p

Anyway happy to see India take the cup, They will in real one too :D

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
How did Australia lose their quarter-final but play in the semis? And then Sri Lanka win the semi v Aus but South Africa go into the final?:lol Shambles of a league. You actually started off well. Matches were fun to follow, presentation was great and there were some upsets which always make things interesting but you ruined it with that finals series.

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
How did Australia lose their quarter-final but play in the semis? And then Sri Lanka win the semi v Aus but South Africa go into the final?:lol Shambles of a league. You actually started off well. Matches were fun to follow, presentation was great and there were some upsets which always make things interesting but you ruined it with that finals series.

This exactly.

All-Rounder

School Cricketer
I am Sorry For My Mistake And Now Just Forget That What Happen It Was Happen Because It Was My First Ever League In Any Form So I am Sorry. Hope You People Will Join PPL And Enjoy That
Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread