in cricket 2006/2007 what extras do you want and which things need fixing

A lot of good thoughts here,but seriously will ea think of implementing any of these ideas?

Online Gameplay. That's all we need for this game. Don't have to bother about the dumb AI once there's an option to play the game online.

destiny said:
Online Gameplay. That's all we need for this game. Don't have to bother about the dumb AI once there's an option to play the game online.
online wont work because many people just do batting and many just quit in middle and laggg and many other stuffs wont let the online play to be fun.

Rain and should show when the captains go on the ground for toss like previous version of brian lara had. more noisy/loud crowds. retire injured. more real bowling action more stadiums such as toronto cricket stadium,lahore and all indian and paki stadiums. Windstorm for Sharjah stadium.

hawk eye, snick-o-meter
better graphics, liceses from all teams (official kits ect.) bats, bowling actions....the list can go on forever

I'll just add to the collection.

Bigger grounds.
A few more camera angles while fielding manually will be a great addon.
Editing Heignt and Distance in the existing camera angles should be there just like in Fifa.
Finally there will be substitutions in the next game but apart from the one SuperSub, allow user to substitute players who are not good at fielding with good fielders(ordinary substituion) as well.
Dynamic Whether. I doubt it will be there coz Fifa 06 doesn't have it either.
End of Match Presentation. I doubt this as well
Variable Crowds. EA can do that.
Keep the same file formats please.

I'll think about more and will post again.

I think one of the things that needs to be totally redone is the face editor its crap for one there is no way in heck that you can make yourself with this thing , and when you get somthing that even looks like a person you seve it go out and your nose is ten times to big for your head, they need to put a editor in the game like Sims 2 , It would be also cool to have all the proper faces for every seingle cricketer in the game . and proper bats and every stadium was as it is in real life including the stumps and the advert on the grass :)

Pretty much what everyone has said plus the return of the manual appeal button for lbw's.

I think they need to completely remap the batting, have more options as to where to hit the ball and have more and more realistic shots. For example

They should have a button for a sort of punch shot that won't go to the boundary but will beat the fielder and make it easier to pick up 1s and 2s.

A loft shot that will chip the inner fielders but not necessarily go for 4.

An along the deck shot that will go for 4 if you time it right and beat the fielder.

And of course a slog shot that will be a bit harder to time but will go for six if you connect properly.

These ideas seem rather straight forward to me, i don't see why they kept the same batting controls and pretty much the same shots in all the games because it has somewhat put me off and made the game extremely dull. :(

oh and also shots should be able to be played off a larger range of lines and lengths, instead of having certain predictable deliveries that you can slap and others that you cannot play, for example the cover drive should be able to be played off any line from middle to outside off, and also the straight drive should be played off any line but the timing depends on whether you hit it or not.

what do you guys think? This is just the batting, surely someone at ea must have thought of these ideas

i would like to see spin vision and lbw display by graphic display as they show on tv

huh!!! next cricket
i don't want to see any umpire in next cricket
i think next cricket is just like fifa i think next cricket is unreal just like cricket 2005 or lara

huh!!! next cricket

Hear, Hear

afridi118 said:
need women cricket teams and a create a team option

I'm a bloke who loves cricket but so does my sister (Whose played for our girls County School side) and she is really p***ed that you can't even create a woman player in either C2005 or BLIC

ENGLAND Women Win the Ashes...can the men do the same?!?!?!?! :mad

Users who are viewing this thread