India Suspend Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hahahaha thats funny. If there just going to keep being sore losers I hope they never tour here again.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Same, and i wont be suprised if teams such as England and New Zealand boycott playing India anywhere... its really pathetic.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
It is not confirmed yet, Cricinfo is a much more reliable source:

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ausvind/content/current/story/329494.html
It still means they're suspending the tour. They're doing it until it gets sorted.

Same, and i wont be suprised if teams such as England and New Zealand boycott playing India anywhere... its really pathetic.
We shouldn't tour there next year.

Anyway, if the tour is cancelled, will we play Australia A in some test matches instead?

Last edited:

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes, we're glad never to play your team again.

It just shows how much we are affected by your Aussie style abuse and we're not taking it any more. It also shows how much you guys whine and moan about "spirit" of the game but really end up ruining it in your own way.

If other countries boycott India, it's their loss. Cricket will be the loser. :p

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Yes, we're glad never to play your team again.

It just shows how much we are affected by your Aussie style abuse and we're not taking it any more.

If other countries boycott India, it's their loss. Cricket will be the loser. :p
Why, the Australian team havnt done anything wrong.

No, India will be the loser, you'll see.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
It still means they're suspending the tour. They're doing it until it gets sorted.

We shouldn't tour there next year.

Anyway, if the tour is cancelled, will we play Australia A in some test matches instead?

Hahaha... Australia vs. Australia A -- I bet the whole world will watch that series with bated breath. :p

Why, the Australian team havnt done anything wrong.

No, India will be the loser, you'll see.

India won't... because we're right and Ricky Ponting is a crybaby.

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Hahaha... Australia vs. Australia A -- I bet the whole world will watch that series with bated breath. :p

Atleast we'll get a better contest than India. If Australia A played, I wouldn't be surprised they were 2nd in the World.

Ricky Ponting is a cry baby? Don't question his integrity! He took the catch clean! And if harbhajan said what he said, then he deserves to be punished. If Hogg said something bad to Kumble, he deserves to be punished.

Last edited:

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
if it is called off does this mean india automatically forfeit the last 2 games and australia are awarded the series 4-0 therefore their winning streak goes to 18 matches?

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer

Ponting a cry bab..... PFFFFT no way. He is just doin this to defend himself from all the racism and taunts alleged at us aussies AND the cricket team. He did that(taking the catch) to get the series wrapped up and this test outa the way. Take a look, Ponting is the BEST captain in the world and HAS lead AUSTRALIA to be the BEST CRICKET TEAM IN THE WORLD!:D

chrisrochey

School Cricketer
I wouldn't be suprised if we see a lot more allegations towards Australia following this incident. Australia are renowned sledgers and perhaps India are just the first team to be tipped over the edge. I don't like them suspending the tour, but if anyone honestly thinks that Andrew Symonds did not contribute to the altercation at all, you are a blind fanboy.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Wow... so many mature aussies here giving me negative reps. Good, thank you. Now I know who's the mature ones.

Don't worry, I won't respond with negative reps to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread