harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
No problem Hair Shanker, nothing you haven't done in the past few days, sexy legs.
That's a really good insult...

I give you 6/10 marks for that.

Now think of something better while I finish laughing.

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Keep bringing on the intelligent posts ben you are on fire today. But the Indian Team actually have been going out and enjoying Bondi Beach. So hows the search for shrink going Ben been so long since i last asked. Have you found anything?

P.S message for whoever brought u in this world : " Bad Uterus ! Bad Uterus! dont ever do that again "

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Me and Hooper won this arguement. Quite clearly.

The hair shanker & jonznit (and to an extent his dorky little cousin) were simply outclassed by me and Hooper!

karnog

International Cricketer
Haha u watch " An Aussie Goes Bolly/Barmy" this explains everything, of course your going to be a twit when it comes to India when your listening the followings of the Twit in that TV Show. Maybe he should go to India now, ...Next Year New TV Show on Fox 8 , From the makers of "An Aussie Goes Bolly" comes "An Aussie Gets Murdered"

Thats like watching crocodile dundee and expectin Sydney and the other major cities to be filled with wild crocodiles and huts. Darn i missed the full on war of words.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Me and Hooper won this arguement. Quite clearly.

The hair shanker & jonznit (and to an extent his dorky little cousin) were simply outclassed by me and Hooper!
So you were reduced to posting pathetic insults along with friend Hooper because you couldn't debate properly and you somehow won the argument.

Yes, right. You've won all right. Three cheers... :cheers

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Stop it, now. If I see this continuing when I get back I'll be deleting posts and/or closing the thread.

Ahh k i didnt realise that when i was posting but im hopeful that post i made will be the last.

Sooo....did anyone actually watch that Aussie Goes Bolly .. what a tool aye?

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
My respect for a lot of Australia members here has fallen greatly. I used to think they are nice fellas. Some Aussies (About a handful) have posted well, others have just really dissapointed me that this is how they genuinely feel and that they have to flame others to get thier point across.
And many of the Indians were no better, also resorting to posting nothing but flame and hate filled posts, and even to the extent of leaving the site in protest. What good would that do?

But it would be foolish to say the Aussies did nothing wrong. As it seeems, they are the only ones to think so. These articles can be very enlightining:

http://gulf.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/329708.html

http://gulf.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/329711.html

http://gulf.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/url/232010.html

http://gulf.cricinfo.com/talk/content/current/multimedia/329472.html (Podcast)

Now, we don't hate the Aussies. First off, we expressed that if Harbhajan did say something offensive to you and can stand to get banned, then Hogg should recieve the same punishment for saying something offensive to us. The Aussies didn't (And shouldn't) have had anything to do with this. If anything, our greiviances were with the match refree and the ICC for thinking that Symonds, Ponting and Clarke's word was better than Harbhajan, Tendulkar and Kumble's word without any proof.

But why we do hate the Aussies is summed up beautifully here:

In his column in the same paper titled "I did the right thing by the game", Ponting said everyone in the Australian team knows how important the spirit of cricket is to the way they play. Not on the evidence of the Sydney Test, with the contentious catching rulings, sledging, poor sportsmanship, persistent appeals on flagging umpires, and ungracious celebrations.
Not to mention insulting our religion in your newspaper.
And then the Aussie members here actually have the gall to say that India are being whinging crybabies? I mean, c'mon. That is just weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread