abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its amazing how drastically Kohli's image has changed from being a disliked brat to being Indian cricket's shining star. Full credit to the man

---

LOL Dhawan celebrates a run earlier. What a knock. And Sodhi is getting hammered

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
All being said about Virat, I think he needs to watch out against Southee. The loose drive attempt and the half-as*ed hook were scary

ferg512

International Coach
Congrats India, I'm seriously tweaked off right now. We are about to lose the unloseable test. The people backing Ish Sodhi need to lose their jobs really. I mean come on, the guy can barely take wickets at domestic level and then you expect him to do well against the best players of spin bowling in the world. Just when you think this team is turning a corner we are right back at square one :facepalm

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Excellent inning from Dhawan and a much needed one for him. Looking at his form, this century is even more special because of the situation we were in yesterday. Let's go boys, we still need to bat out this session without losing any wickets.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dhawan's best innings in his career so far, eclipsing that 187 in Mohali! Superb knock... Continue on with it till you take us home, boy!! We need you to take us home here.

India scoring at 6.5 runs per over post-lunch. This tells me this pitch has got nothing. I would dare say here - NZ need something really special to avoid defeat here.

Edit: Oh holy god, why do you find deliveries like that to get out Kohli? Rubbish ball to get out to

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Not cool .. Kohli got carried away. He dint look as smooth as he did before lunch

That shot makes me retch .. it is just so ugly and unlike Virat

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
What a poor shot. Bowlers don't get Virat Kohli out. Virat Kohli gets himself out.

In all seriousness, this match is still very, very close. One more wicket and India will be in serious trouble.

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
183 to win now. If we get 83 of those without losing the next wicket, we start moving towards the favorites tag.

The psychological aspect of having a 2-digit target can't be underestimated.

But this little period of play will be high-intensity from New Zealand. They've got their tails up and will be hunting for more. Rohit and Dhawan have to have the skill and mental fortitude to ride out this tough period.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
India scoring at 6.5 runs per over post-lunch. This tells me this pitch has got nothing.

This is where we would need to keep our patience as key, going in hurry will only end in throwing away the wickets like what happened. :( With plenty of time & nothing on pitch to offer for bowlers, wise thing to approach the target is to take time & dominate!

Users who are viewing this thread