harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Racism is wrong. The circumstances dont matter its wrong. If he didnt mean it too bad its wrong. It happened end of story. He got a three match ban, wow. Warne got a whole year and we didnt go on like this.

Sigh... prove it first. Or show the proof.

Please read the thread where I am even questioning the ICC's right to judge players on matters like racism which fall under a country's law.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Racism is wrong. The circumstances dont matter its wrong. If he didnt mean it too bad its wrong. It happened end of story. He got a three match ban, wow. Warne got a whole year and we didnt go on like this.

Warnie used drugs and was found guilty by CA not ICC.

valvolux

Club Cricketer
oh my god they are burning effigies of ricky ponting - goddam those racist scum need to take a good look at themselves.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
this looks far worse a situation than the pakistan darrel hair saga,

they are burning effigies and in some pictures i saw them dress up some sort of toy with pontings kit and do a hindu funeral ritual with it and burn it

cant imagine what will happen when the aussie cricketers go to india for the ipl series

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

they are burning effigies and in some pictures i saw them dress up some sort of toy with pontings kit and do a hindu funeral ritual with it and burn it

cant imagine what will happen when the aussie cricketers go to india for the ipl series

Good news no Aussie is part of inaugral ipl series cos they will be in Pakistan.

Imagine what will happen to them there. :p

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors

They probably wont. The government will call it off due to players safety. That'll cost the Indians. Along with those companies in India endorsed by Aussies. Bollywood might suffer because Brett Lee is Indian. Many are suffering in this and getting a bad name when they didnt do anything wrong, like Clarke, I dont like him but he didnt do anything wrong.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
They probably wont. The government will call it off due to players safety. That'll cost the Indians. Along with those companies in India endorsed by Aussies. Bollywood might suffer because Brett Lee is Indian. Many are suffering in this and getting a bad name when they didnt do anything wrong, like Clarke, I dont like him but he didnt do anything wrong.

Heres the news........all Indian companies having brand tie ups with Aussie cricketer are thinking of cancelling the contract.

Whos suffering now.

Dont worry nothing will happen to any player in India.

jordox

International Cricketer
Mate if u think calling someone a monkey is racist then you seriously have some mental problems. Australians over the years have said far worse things than "monkey" and i just find it hard to believe that they or symonds were really offended by this. Monkey will never EVER have any racial connotations no matter what you say.

I'm sick of you Indians saying Monkey isn't racist, MAYBE TO YOU IT ISN'T BUT TO PEOPLE OF:

Carribean origin, African origin (Now I'm a white African, but I have ALLOT of friends who are native African), and the word monkey is really, really offensive to them. I remember a kid at my school calling one of my friends a monkey, and my friend beat the living daylight out of him and burst his lip open. IT OFFENDS THEM.

I'm really sick of you close minded idiots saying that Monkey isn't racist. Can't you comprehend that not every culture shares the same insults/taunts as you?

ARGH! How thick are some of you people.

pdog

School Cricketer
The fact of the matter is that Australia is the superior country, both in a cricketing sense and otherwise.

Keep burning your effigies, keep whining about the result, the fact of the matter is the Australians are 2-0 up in the series, and have the trophy. Get over it, go to Perth, and look forward to another great win by Sir Ricky Ponting and his fantastic Australian side.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm sick of you Indians saying Monkey isn't racist, MAYBE TO YOU IT ISN'T BUT TO PEOPLE OF:

Carribean origin, African origin (Now I'm a white African, but I have ALLOT of friends who are native African), and the word monkey is really, really offensive to them. I remember a kid at my school calling one of my friends a monkey, and my friend beat the living daylight out of him and burst his lip open. IT OFFENDS THEM.

I'm really sick of you close minded idiots saying that Monkey isn't racist. Can't you comprehend that not every culture shares the same insults/taunts as you?

ARGH! How thick are some of you people.

The pont is that we live in a multicultural society ourselves and we are very tolerant to the beliefs of other cultures. Much more than anything you guys can even imagine.
You`ve got to be in out country to understand that we are the last people to be a close minded racist.
You need not teach us to respect other culture.

The fact of the matter is that Australia is the superior country, both in a cricketing sense and otherwise.

Keep burning your effigies, keep whining about the result, the fact of the matter is the Australians are 2-0 up in the series, and have the trophy. Get over it, go to Perth, and look forward to another great win by Sir Ricky Ponting and his fantastic Australian side.

Sorry, that is something which you cannot post on a forum.
As long as you keep your comparisions to the cricket, I`m game to that but when you start comparing the two countries and state that Australia is superior to India, you`re taking the discussion beyond the cricket field.
Have you ever been to India. How do you know that India is inferior to your country. We are a proud nation ourselves.

Many Indians here will be offended by that.

Ask any of the members here whether they`ve seen any effigy burners for themselves ? None of us have ever seen somthing like that on the streets.
It is all a media creation.

Last edited:

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
yes they have because they only get it replayed 100 times from there media when it happens against them.

When it happens in there favour its no problem at all an quickly forgotten.
Any other side does it to them oh so unfair .

Ok ive got 3 indians who work where i do great guys always smiling.
Every lunch break they keep to themselves an speak in indian(im guessing)
THeres also a big racist ausssie guy that everyones to scared to talk back to/argue with as he will tear u apart.

He calls everyone not white monkeys
Indians,asians aboriginal australians etc.

Walks by an says if i see that pack of monkeys laughing an then look at me im gonna knock the f### out of them..

Now are you indians going to try an tell me thats not racist an if them indian guys heard that they have no reason to be upset.
Coz being called a pack of monkeys is perfectlly ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread