India vs SA - ODI Series

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sid has gone from the first place to 9th place. And I've gone down even deeper. I don't think I can be in top 3 this time.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
ZexyZahid said:
Sid has gone from the first place to 9th place. And I've gone down even deeper. I don't think I can be in top 3 this time.
And Sidhu has gone from 15th place to 1st place.:p

Hey "aussie1st" it felt too boring to calculate that extra points I had figured out after 2nd match. I actually got my scores by punching numbers in an excel file I created developing formulas using scoring rules. So, at the end if I miss out on top 3 then will try to post the error if any. Good Job you are doing mate.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Don't worry anything is possible still. Pathan a 100 and 5 wickets and bang I'm the winner :D
Missing Pollock though was a mistake by me although who would have thought India would produce all these green wickets.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The only way I can go up is when Indian's batsmen will perform, which means if India will win. I don't see that happening.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The toss is the key, India win that and bowl first they will more than likely win. Would help if they actually producing those flat wickets which they are known for.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
So far the team batting second has won the matches. So the toss is vital. So far Dhoni, Dravid and Tendulkar are having poor matches. Even Agarkar scored more runs then them. And Gambhir had only one decent match. And Ntini and Kallis didn't do much with the ball either.

Only a century of Dhoni can help me. And then yet I am not sure if I will be close to the top 3.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Always risky going for Dhoni given he bats all over the place. Pathan in thoery is a great option. Bats 3 and bowls. But India thought Pathan was God and opened him and look what happens. That -20 could be vital when this series ends.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
im really sorry, im new to Fantasy Cricket and i wanted to know what the heck is going on!! how come you have people from both teams in your team?? I just don't friggin get ti!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I take you get it now? Watch this series and learn. And how about telling Dravid which was the coin will fall on ;) That way Pathan gets to bowl first.

sid_19840

International Coach
I knew that Id slip down as my key player's Pathan,Tendulkar and Dhoni failed in that match,only good result probably was Smith(I think I chose him),still if these player's fire in the last game I feel there is chance of being in the top 3 and I feel that generally the contest is very much open atm.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Final game tonight. What a ripper it will be for deciding the winner and the top 3 of this comp. Its all going to come down to how the captains go.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Congrats to the top 3 and tutsi for taking out this one.

tutsipoppy2 1847
y2j826 1835
siddharth2002 1797

jdbais 1722
Bilal91 1705
sid_19840 1631
melucas 1611
akira2291 1577
Prakash 1560
borncricketer 1536
aussie1st 1527
scorpion_rulezz 1505
ZexyZahid 1472
viral1991 1431
ravigoteti 1419
ashu2411 1413
DoN 1408
cricket_lover 1397
irottev 1327
iceman_waugh 1316

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Haha. Bugger me, I won some cash again. This time I need to spend it more thoughtfully.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You are a great player of fantasy cricket siddharth. You'll probably get some cash from the Aus v WI game.

Users who are viewing this thread