1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
the new rules are not going to be implemented in the Indian Oil Cup
It`ll be played with the old rules

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yes, the new rules of 20 over fielding restrictions and super subs are not going to be implemented for the series between india, west indies and sri lanka. the ICC had left the decision to Sri Lanka who didnt want to trial these rules in this tournament!

Regarding the team to win the trophy, my brain says India. My heart says nothing! So, its India. But I do not have too much importance on winning this trophy. I want to see how Chappell as a coach does! I want to see the changes in the way the team plays. I want to see how the future holds for Chappell. I wouldnt mind if India lose the trophy but I want to see them fight hard!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Jai Prakash Yadav had caused ripples in the domestic circuit as being an impressive all-rounder. It didn't really click. But he continued to perform domestically and he has earned another chance. And about the Mumbai players, yes it's quite disappointing. :( In fact, if you take Sachin and Agarkar out, there are no 'frontline' Mumbaikars in the probables.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
m_vaughan said:
i just realised....no mumbai player in the indian squad...what the ?????

Also who the hell are..?
Jai P Yadav
Suresh Raina
Venugopal Rao

Since Sachin Tendulkar is out of 3 month and he cannot play. Only there are two players from Mumbai which is sachin which he has injury and other is Ajit Agarkar which he is not included in the squad. So no Mumbai Player.

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
srilanka cricket board sucks

they may now say they want to play 60 over matches and icc like powerless people will agree.

muhammad_inzi

Club Cricketer
Ashish_Nehra said:
srilanka cricket board sucks

they may now say they want to play 60 over matches and icc like powerless people will agree.

dont say that one more thing right now they r better then india :D

vibs89

School Cricketer
muhammad_inzi said:
dont say that one more thing right now they r better then india :D

Do you understand what he is trying to say. He's saying the Sri Lankan Cricket Board not he's abussing Sri Lankan Team. Try to read before you post.

Ryand

Club Cricketer
Mumbai is the best team in india and not even one "mumbaikar" has been selected.

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
Correct! This is not nice. But Sachin will be back, don't worry. who won recent ranji trophy?

anyway, still we get a team, the bad thing is not applying new cricket rules for which Sl board is bad,

Also, WI and Ind cricket boards have nothing to say,...... it is dictatorship

Users who are viewing this thread