Warner
Dhoni (C) (WK)
Raina
Pollard
Theron
P.Ojha
Kumble (VC)
Zaheer

What did Gibbs, Dravid, Warner, Theron do in this IPL to feature in your IPL XI? I know its your opinion, but just curious.

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just feel Gibbs need to be given enough chances where he opens and he'll find his form back again. Dravid has shown he can anchor even in T20 and he reduces chances of a total collapse happening. Warner..meh I could probably replace him with Watson and Theron has easily been one of the best if not THE best death bowler in this season of IPL for me. Sanga should have taken that catch of Dhoni's off Theron's bowling and CSK wouldn't be here right now!

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just feel Gibbs need to be given enough chances where he opens and he'll find his form back again. Dravid has shown he can anchor even in T20 and he reduces chances of a total collapse happening. Warner..meh I could probably replace him with Watson and Theron has easily been one of the best if not THE best death bowler in this season of IPL for me. Sanga should have taken that catch of Dhoni's off Theron's bowling and CSK wouldn't be here right now!

It's not about capabilities man that who can do what.
It's about performances in this very season. I don't know what was going in your mind.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

If Hayden or Gilchrist were given enough time in the middle by the opposition, they would find their form back again.:D We are putting up a team here based on the successful players of the concluded tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread