4.MI

Winner: KXIP
Runner up: CSK/MI

Lets see what happens.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
IDK but i want to see KXIP vs RCB(very very very low chance) in final. So that Rahul and Gay-le massacre the RCB bowling to make RCB feel sorry for leaving them.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Kohli has finally realised the need for a local batsman in middle order. Someone similar to Mandeep Singh who can play the anchor role as well as go for big hits whenever necessary. Pavan Deshpande was seen practicing in the nets yesterday. A much better player than Sarfaraz Khan. He also had a fine domestic season as well.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Happy to see CSK being asked to set a target. Wont be too worried about the stat of Pune favoring chasing sides. We've seen this IPL that sides batting first can win too.

Raina is back! Surprising to see Willey not being picked. And Harbhajan is dropped for Karn Sharma, which is also surprising! Harbhajan has not done bad so far.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Unadkat economy is more than his SP,HMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.[DOUBLEPOST=1524235443][/DOUBLEPOST]Why am i not suprised?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Watto looks set for another IPL hundred here. Hope he goes on to make it! Raina seems like he is back in the groove big time! This is the ideal time for CSK to propel themselves to a massive score. With the likes of Dhoni, Billings, Bravo to come, 220+ should be targeted here.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Watto looks set for another IPL hundred here. Hope he goes on to make it! Raina seems like he is back in the groove big time! This is the ideal time for CSK to propel themselves to a massive score. With the likes of Dhoni, Billings, Bravo to come, 220+ should be targeted here.
Good jinxing.(Reverse-jinx)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I do not see Rajasthan chasing this down. Rajasthan does not have a power packed lineup to chase anything greater than 150. Short, Stokes really need to up the game in order for Rajasthan to even have a remote chance.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just saw Short isnt playing and Klassen is in, good choice and will be interesting if Klassen can play as good as he played against India where he was the lone survivor.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Superb hundred from Watson! 204/5 . From what could've been 220, Rajasthan pulled back pretty well. I still think this is a 210+ wicket and Rajasthan with their Top 6 (Rahane/Tripathi/Samson/Stokes/Klassen/Buttler) should fancy chasing this down. Especially against CSK whose bowling attack is nothing inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread