Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Make or break passage for CSK. How they bowl in the death overs will determine the result I feel.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Raina is so out of sorts this entire season, he really needs to come back strong next year.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow that obviously should have been not out! Nigel Llong smokes some high quality stuff tbh. Absolutely stupid decision given how much time and how many angles he had to look at.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
TBH, after looking at so many angles, I did think it was not out. However, I am not mad that he has given it out.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The benefit of the doubt always goes to the batsman and that is what it should have been.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looked out to me.. From the front on angle it was very clear that the bat was behind the line

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That front angle shows it to be out unfortunately. Wonder if they should have run for the second run there, given that there were no other established batsmen left.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Wow

Mumbai really don't want to win tonight :D

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Oh boy Watto loves playing in the finals.

P.S. Bumrah has to bowl this over.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Wow

De kock missing that just sums up the lack of experience of playing in finals... This is the CSK factor which cannot be ignored

These guys have been in a million finals both as part of CSK and as part of their national teams.. They know what it's all about

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I have lost all my nails and gutted to see CSK lose! Taking nothing away from Mumbai but really wanted CSK to win this! To all the haters who labelled them as oldies, that is experience. Heart breaking but what a final this was!

B

Bigby Wolf

WOW! What a match felt like Mumbai will blow it but just manages to hang on to clinch the 4th IPL title.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And MI pulled pulled out their experience card as well.. And what an over by slinga malinga, after being smashed throughout

Ofcourse Bumrah actually won it for them, and he would have won it 2 overs back itself if not for the awful fielding

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Gutted! Absolutely gutted! Despite being much inferior to MI in terms of the skills, CSK came 1 run within victory and defending their title. Well done boys!

And great one MI! How painful it was when Bumrah was being as deadly as he was today, and I COULD F---NG NOT ENJOY HIS BOWLING!!

Users who are viewing this thread