Information on Cricket 2005

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I agree. They are definitely going to re-release Cricket 2004 with slight improvement (if any) :what

I think that Cricket 2004 now has become far more real and impressive after all the patch makers contributions. Cricket 2005 will not be even near to it.

Beware....

Do we actually need new forum for Cricket 2005 ?

Last edited:

Hero

Club Captain
I think if there is new game then there should be new forum.Although it may be pathetic.

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
great to hear they are using the same technology as FIFA NBA ad Rugby, means we should get pretty good graphics :)

i think we should give this game a bit more of a chance, they release games like MAdden NFL, and MVP Baseball every year and they come with Awesome graphics and just as good gameplay with very few bugs, this shows that they are CAPABLE of producing a good game in a short amount of time, for all we know EA could release the greatest cricket game in Cricket 2005

irottev

School Cricketer
Well I will buy both BLC and EA 2005 probably. At least I will read reviews for both and if 2005 is a really really waste of time and money then I won't ge tit, simple as that.

irottev

School Cricketer
So do I, also hopefully they have changed some of the stats and stuff of the players who are improving, for example hopefully Hamish Marshall has better stats since hes an international player now.

I want to support EA so they make more Cricket Games in future, but if this game is totally not worth it, then too bad.

rr112

School Cricketer
Man... I wish they would have someone other than Benaud+Maxwell. Those two get ANNOYING. MAybe it wouldn't be so bad if they have more phrases that the two say. I've just about memorized everything they say.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Probably 37 or something. Stadiums don't really make me excited--its the actual gameplay and features that do. Although they could do something with the papercut fans. They claim in this press release that this is based on the FIFA engine and also there will be over 1000 animations. Maybe this game will be pretty good but I am sure it will still be an unfinished product. It may be a completely different game but I am sure it will be filled with bugs and stuff. Perhaps EA won't release C2k5 as a patched up C2k4 simply because BLIC 2k5 is releasing at same time. They've already pulled that trick once...

umosay

Club Captain
I'm thinking this game will be miles ahead of Cricket 2004... just look at the technology there using this time around... fifa, rugby and NBA features. Good to see NZ domestic finally

Look at the leap rugby 2004 took from 2004 to 2005 using new technologies... quantum leap!!

Everyone is saying Cricket 2004 with no bugs... i think it will be a bit more than that... 1000 new mo cap moves ffs!

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
Good: Domestic Competitions for 4 countries
Bad: Over 35 Stadia??? wasnt it 61 last time?
WTF: technology from FIFA, NBA and Rugby. Rugby 2004 had the sh** graphics ever (i hear Rugby 2005 is better though)

Users who are viewing this thread