Iniyan's Progress

N

Nirav85

iniyan....i wouldnt mind taking over for u...but i cant play for india so maybe insha can take your place :)

R

rasi

I actually forgot about the languages I will have to learn. english and Hindi are mandatory. Then I have a choice over one foreign language which is mandatory. (Arabic/Bhutanese/Chinese/ French/German/Russia/Urdu)

I chose French. Maybe, I could help other cadets on French. :D :D I know french like 'the back of my hand'. :D

R

rasi

Okay guys. I am leaving in just about two hours from now. May very well be my last post in our forums. But, I'll try to get in touch. :( :(

N

Nirav85

french is easy...i took it fro gr 1 to 9...but it is VERY boring...i can read arabic...that is alittle hard...i can understand urdu(when spoken...not typed) but cannot speak it(ironic)...but i know all the bad words

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Folks

Our match got over in 4 days,and and we won the match by an innings and 34 runs :D.And what more i got my first half century.

Here's my persnal achievment

Got my first half century on my debut(63) of 139 balls including 5 forus and 4 sixes.

In the first innings i got 4 wickets and in the second i got 3.

So in total i got 7 wickets in the match!!!

T

temp

Here's my persnal achievment

Got my first half century on my debut(63) of 139 balls including 5 forus and 4 sixes.

In the first innings i got 4 wickets and in the second i got 3.

So in total i got 7 wickets in the match!!!
Congradulation. :cheer: :clap: :thumbs:

N

Nirav85

maybe we shoudl start a topic...Inshas progress? he seems to be progressign very much and andrew i aint confindent enoguht to go to france...but when u study it...it is quite eays becuae u jsut take notes and study and boom u got a A(like moi...that is french for me)..but when i went to quebec(french province in canada) i could barely speak it but i got around and got my fish burger which i wanted so much...

R

rasi

Gentlemen, back again. I should have one hour every day to get online. We have excellent facilities here - broadband connections, terrific boarding and lodging facilities.

And beleive me, we have 32 football fields inside our campus. :o

R

rasi

Originally posted by amir51@Oct 3 2003, 08:07 AM
andrew i aint confindent enoguht to go to france...but when u study it...it is quite eays becuae u jsut take notes and study and boom u got a A(like moi...that is french for me)..but when i went to quebec(french province in canada) i could barely speak it but i got around and got my fish burger which i wanted so much...
Well, if you know some language, it means you know to read, write and speak - fluently. :D

maybe we shoudl start a topic...Inshas progress? he seems to be progressign very much

Andrew, you could rename the topic to Insha's progress.

Users who are viewing this thread