Intel Chipset Probs (Petition)

Start 3DAnalyse,Select Cricket2004.exe file and select "Force windowed mode"
option.and RUN the game.
When it will come to loading screen,it gives "Illegal Operation error",ignore that,do Alt+Tab and continue exploring menus.LOL

sorry for double posts

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1
If that was shocking i have got something more,two opposite ends on the same PC.

Attachments

• my1.JPG
    my1.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
HERE's what SiSoft Sandra has to say about my PC.

Attachments

• my2.JPG
    my2.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 1
Does anyone know the difference between video memory and agp memory?? :cheezy:

An AGP Card is an Accelerated Graphics Port. Your gaming experience is much better if ur using an AGP card. While VRam is how much memory ur card has. PCI on the other hand are very cheap. They are internal Graphics card attached to ur motherboard.

can i change my chipset from intel 82810 to Intel? 82845G Graphics Controller. will it be expensive??

Yes you can but i dont know how much coz i dunno which country u live in?

But I personally would go for the ATI Radeon 7500 AGP 64 MB Vram if u wanna save money and also play Cricket 2004.

What country are u currently living in and then i'll give u the cost.

Andrew just explained to me why a patch can't be made for the Intel Chipsets. I suggest all of u do what i did and get a new AGP 256 or 128 MB VCard.

I am glad to help and tell u the costs and things like that.

Nopes ,I live in mumbai and use LAN internet.(using 24Online Client)

can i change my chipset from intel 82810 to Intel? 82845G Graphics Controller. will it be expensive??

You cannot mate.For changing u will have to change both the motherboard as well as processor because 845G rquires P4 while 810 accomodates P3 or Celeron.
I m sure u r using P3 or Celeron,so to use 845GL ,u ll have to upgrade ur processor as well

HEY GUYS.I DO HAVE INTEL? 82815 GRAPHICS CONTROLLER.DIRECT X DISPLAYS MY VRAM 5MB.BUT SOME 1 SAID IT IS 32 MB.MY SYSTEM SPEC ARE:
INTEL P3 933 MHZ
INTEL? 82815 GRAPHICS CONTROLLER
256MB RAM
WILL CRICKET 2004 WILL WORK OR I HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER CARD. I DO HAVE AGP CARD SLOT BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO INSTALL IN MOTHER BOARD AND HOW I WILL DISABLE THE INTEL ONE.? PLZ HELP ME ON THIS.?

Users who are viewing this thread