International Perks

flake

County Cricketer
I thought making a thread where people in the know about their own countries players could suggest perks for each of their players, as to make the game as authentic as possible. I would take Eng and Aus players as examples as they’re licensed, as a guidelines of how many and what perks are suitable for each team. I’m in the sticks for 2 more weeks, but I’ll gladly do Zimbabwe and SA upon return. So next to a players name, list a few perks that are associated with their style of play. I want to know as to make my experience authentic as possible.

Thoughts?

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Rory Burns:
Defensive increase
Test Focus
Jason Roy:
Attacking increase and fielding increase
T20 and ODI focus
Joe Root:
Control and Footwork increase
All Round Focus
Joe Denly:
Drive increase
Test Focus
Ben Stokes:
Stamina, Control, Catching increase
All round Focus
Jonny Bairstow:
Attacking increase, Wicket Keeping decrease
All Round Focus
Jos Buttler:
Attacking increase, WKT increase
ODI and T20 Focus
Chris Woakes:
Swing increase, Batting against the short ball decrease.
All round Focus
Jofra Archer:
Pace increase, Accuracy increase, Attacking increase
All Round Focus
Stuart Broad:
Seam movement increase, Accuracy increase
Test Focus
Jack Leach:
Defensive increase, Turn increase
Test Focus

flake

County Cricketer
Another thing I noticed is that no effort has gone into player ratings, even licensed players are all effectively maxed out in their specialty. I really despise the new attribute sliders. What even do they represent? @MattW please go back to the x/100 next time ! Or starred ratings. Literally anything besides whatever those current block things are.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Another thing I noticed is that no effort has gone into player ratings, even licensed players are all effectively maxed out in their specialty. I really despise the new attribute sliders. What even do they represent? @MattW please go back to the x/100 next time ! Or starred ratings. Literally anything besides whatever those current block things are.
I put a lot of effort into it.

What's the difference between stars and blocks?

flake

County Cricketer
I meant in terms of licensed players. These blocks aren’t very indicative at all. What teams have you done precisely?

Users who are viewing this thread