Interview Thread: April 2009 (barmyarmy) - Your questions answered!!!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was aiight man, some guy (he's probably a ned from the north) put two of my questions there, lmao, n00b, okey.

Well, Swedish parliament, lol.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't think so highly of yourself! It wasn't you... :p

If my memory serves me correctly, a hint would be this person was a good friend of mine back in the early days of this site

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'm amazed that I wasn't even mentioned once in that interview. I shall continue to feel unappreciated as a staff member, and even more unappreciated as a clown. ;)

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I'm amazed that I wasn't even mentioned once in that interview. I shall continue to feel unappreciated as a staff member, and even more unappreciated as a clown. ;)
Don't worry mate, I still rate you as the best staff member on this forum. Even if you do follow a second-rate (compared to Hawthorn) football club. ;):hpraise

D

Deleted member 11215

I do remember the Cricket Doctor saga he still sent me a few great patches after he left, damn you colin :p Also the Duff situation was a dark spot in PCs history (just trying to make it sound more dramatic to all the new peoples) but looking back handled 100% correctly. :cheers

Sureshot

Executive member
Wow, I thought he only preserved his sense of humour for the PC villa in the Americas!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

Users who are viewing this thread