Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Glory? Man United? Poor deluded sole.

They are going to come back just wait and watch.Jose is building a brilliant side :cheers

When the season starts debate me in the relevant thread, I will make you cry boy!

Will see :D PS:Wenger Out or Wenger In?

Hi everyone, I'm dashing_man aka Patriot

Somehow I couldn't fill in my bio details. So I'll post all here. I'm a huge cricket fan, my team is Pakistan and Islamabad United. Also a huge Combat sports follower and pro-wrestling fan. If it wasn't for pro-wrestling and GOD's help, I would have certainly made some rough choices in my teen years. FC Barcelona supporter. Favorite cricketer: Brett Lee. Favorite Pro-Wrestler: Triple H and favorite Football player: Ronaldo Phenomeno

I also have my Youtube channel, so make sure to check it out ;) - Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsIDjGifrVs5voYnF6RXGMw

Also hit me up on Twitter @dashing_man5

Cheers :)

Don't bury me please :p and don't dive :thumbs

D

Deleted member 46200

Another Welshman joining the board, sometimes it's tough being a Glamorgan fan haha. See you guys around the forum.
Welcome to the fray and we hope you enjoy your stay... ! Just no cunning plans and my names Bob which is short for Kate!!!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another Welshman joining the board, sometimes it's tough being a Glamorgan fan haha. See you guys around the forum.
Welcome to PlanetCricket! :)

Users who are viewing this thread