Introductions

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
It's been 6 months since I joined this forum and ironically got to know about this thread today:D

I am Asad and my age is 15. My name means lion in Arabic and might be that is one of the source of fearlessness in my nature. I am a hard-core Pakistan cricket fan and watch every game since I developed interest in this great game in 2012. I love to read about history and about growth of extremism in my country. I also research a lot on my roots and have found quite a lot of interesting things about my ancestors. I am a bright student and got 1st position (in International Kangaroo Linguistic Contest) while I was in Grade 3. I also recently won 10 medals at World Scholars Cup Lahore Round and qualified for global rounds in Barcelona, Astana, Sydney, Amsterdam but couldn't go as my parents did not allow me to go alone.

I have been bullied because of my religious beliefs (even when I was 8-9 years old) due to belonging to a different sect than other people around me. I have been called a non-Muslim multiple times (even though I believe in the same God and all prophets), my friends even asked not to share their food with me and I was asked to leave my country and move to Iran. That used to hurt me a lot as a 9-10 year old kid but now I don't care and continue to live the way I want to.

Now coming back to cricket, I never had the luxury to watch my country's greats like Imran Khan, Shoaib Akhtar, Waseem, Waqar etc but still I love this game. Babar Azam is my favourite player and I am glued to the tv whenever he is batting. I only watch games of Pakistan and PSL. I developed a lot of interest in the game due to my elder brother.I hope to have a great time with all of you.:wave

Sorry for wasting your time in such a long essay

I don't often read long posts :p but i read yours, it was interesting.
I'm Saffron, that's my real name! :wave

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's been 6 months since I joined this forum and ironically got to know about this thread today:D

I am Asad and my age is 15. My name means lion in Arabic and might be that is one of the source of fearlessness in my nature. I am a hard-core Pakistan cricket fan and watch every game since I developed interest in this great game in 2012. I love to read about history and about growth of extremism in my country. I also research a lot on my roots and have found quite a lot of interesting things about my ancestors. I am a bright student and got 1st position (in International Kangaroo Linguistic Contest) while I was in Grade 3. I also recently won 10 medals at World Scholars Cup Lahore Round and qualified for global rounds in Barcelona, Astana, Sydney, Amsterdam but couldn't go as my parents did not allow me to go alone.

I have been bullied because of my religious beliefs (even when I was 8-9 years old) due to belonging to a different sect than other people around me. I have been called a non-Muslim multiple times (even though I believe in the same God and all prophets), my friends even asked not to share their food with me and I was asked to leave my country and move to Iran. That used to hurt me a lot as a 9-10 year old kid but now I don't care and continue to live the way I want to.

Now coming back to cricket, I never had the luxury to watch my country's greats like Imran Khan, Shoaib Akhtar, Waseem, Waqar etc but still I love this game. Babar Azam is my favourite player and I am glued to the tv whenever he is batting. I only watch games of Pakistan and PSL. I developed a lot of interest in the game due to my elder brother.I hope to have a great time with all of you.:wave

Sorry for wasting your time in such a long essay
Welcome to Planet Cricket. Good to have you here and hope to interact with you more in coming days. :)

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I also recently won 10 medals at World Scholars Cup Lahore Round and qualified for global rounds in Barcelona, Astana, Sydney, Amsterdam but couldn't go as my parents did not allow me to go alone.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Very unfortunate that you could not go. After reading this, my life feels like shite!

KevM

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi

Been a very long time since I visited here (so long my old account couldnt be recovered). Lockdown got me playing Cricket 19.

Anyone still around from the old days?

D

Dutch

Hi

Been a very long time since I visited here (so long my old account couldnt be recovered). Lockdown got me playing Cricket 19.

Anyone still around from the old days?
Are you that Kev with whom I had many a good laugh in the Caption This thread?????

KevM

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Are you that Kev with whom I had many a good laugh in the Caption This thread?????
Probably ;)

I am Kev, old Global from about 9 years back, and no I'm not still playing Cricket 04

D

Dutch

Probably ;)

I am Kev, old Global from about 9 years back, and no I'm not still playing Cricket 04
Nice to see you around! Hope you are well? There are very few people from way back then except for MattW and Zimrahil

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah Just checked out the staff list, surprised old man Zim is still here and not locked up in an old folks home
Hi Kev

I am locked up in my own home currently if that counts :p

Hope all good with you

KevM

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi Kev

I am locked up in my own home currently if that counts :p

Hope all good with you

Does your "house" have lots of bedrooms with private bathrooms and does the bath have a door in it and handrails by any chance

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does your "house" have lots of bedrooms with private bathrooms and does the bath have a door in it and handrails by any chance

you seem very knowledgeable in this area, any advice for severe bouts of incontinence?

Users who are viewing this thread