Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A very warm welcome to a great Cricket fan @bats9cantbowl! Knowledgeable, helpful, and a great person in general. :wavePlus a fellow Lahore Qalandars and RCB fan. :D Hope you will have a great time here in this lovely community!

Please go ahead and introduce yourself!

Helping her around as she is new here so made this post

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A very warm welcome to a great Cricket fan @bats9cantbowl! Knowledgeable, helpful, and a great person in general. :wavePlus a fellow Lahore Qalandars and RCB fan. :D Hope you will have a great time here in this lovely community!

Please go ahead and introduce yourself!

Helping her around as she is new here so made this post
Wait you already know @bats9cantbowl ?

bats9cantbowl

School Cricketer
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi everyone I started watching cricket in 2019 so Im still a newbie and would like to learn more about this amazing sport from you all.As asad mentioned Im a very loyal LQ and RCB fan.Im a supporter of PCT and ECB too and I strongly believe that Test cricket>>>any other format.Hope I have a great time here :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi everyone I started watching cricket in 2019 so Im still a newbie and would like to learn more about this amazing sport from you all.As asad mentioned Im a very loyal LQ and RCB fan.Im a supporter of PCT and ECB too and I strongly believe that Test cricket>>>any other format.Hope I have a great time here :)
Welcome :)
My commiserations about LQ and RCB :p

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Welcome to Planet Cricket hope you will enjoy here with us you can discuss about cricket here .

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hi, welcome to Planet Cricket.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good day. Glad to have you with us.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Welcome @hassan918 to this lovely forum you can discuss about cricket with us here.

Users who are viewing this thread