Introductions

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
GoJo_snake said:
I'm GoJo_snake from England, as you can see, i'm a geraint jones fan, and i'm aware that my breed are quite limited! evertonfan introduced me here, and I hope to have a good time here!
Have a nice time hear mate! I am sure you will enjoy it! My name is Farrukh and i suggest you to not to listen to our best graphics maker Uzy. He is a very dangereus underworld Don with his experience of Uzy :D

gamerkid22

National Board President
hi i am gamerkid22 .Welcome to this forum. The mods are very helpful also the members are also helpful like farrukh:D check out his c2005 downlaod thread and there are good graphics maker like usy :D and saurabh : check their signature thread

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
hello to all newcomers. I feel good when i see someone new to this site, coz till now i thought i was the newest graphics maker. but when people like harrypotterfan came up i felt good being an experienced graphics maker. Thanks to everyone for making my time here at pc very good till now

kuttakumar

International Coach
bakshikshitiz said:
hello to all newcomers. I feel good when i see someone new to this site, coz till now i thought i was the newest graphics maker. but when people like harrypotterfan came up i felt good being an experienced graphics maker. Thanks to everyone for making my time here at pc very good till now

Harryporterfan is same as our member shreyasbarrage. He has recently changed his username.
And Kshitiz I think you will soon be having better times in PC. I think you are one of the best members to debut in 2006.

sid_19840

International Coach
Welcome to the forum. :) If youre looking forward to EA's next cricket game,check the site index for some news on their next installment.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to PlanetCricket Forums! If you wanna have a good time read my suggestions above! lol! :D:D:D:D just joking man :p Have a nice time.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
RIGHT ARM OVER said:
Hi all, RAO im better known as on many other fantasy cricket leagues.

Have a great time here mate! Make sure you check out some of the stories too.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I thought I might need some introduction to some of the newer members. I'm Colin, the friendly neighbourhood admin. I use my powers to tip the balance in the never-ending struggle between good and evil. No wait a minute, that's my day job...
I'm probably one of the more unusual members in that I've only bought 5 computer games in the last 5 years and they've all been cricket ones. I also spend more time modding them than playing them.
Other stuff, I'm 23 currently between degrees and will be training in due course to be a teacher. My love for cricket infinitely exceeds my personal ability in it (hence I buy cricket games) and my favourite hobby is banning people from the forums (I mean climbing).

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
barmyarmy said:
I thought I might need some introduction to some of the newer members. I'm Colin, the friendly neighbourhood admin. I use my powers to tip the balance in the never-ending struggle between good and evil. No wait a minute, that's my day job...
I'm probably one of the more unusual members in that I've only bought 5 computer games in the last 5 years and they've all been cricket ones. I also spend more time modding them than playing them.
Other stuff, I'm 23 currently between degrees and will be training in due course to be a teacher. My love for cricket infinitely exceeds my personal ability in it (hence I buy cricket games) and my favourite hobby is banning people from the forums (I mean climbing).
o ya i mean thats just a part of his life! he cant do it without that part :laugh, keep it up Colin! :D

sachin

International Coach
Ahh but he doesn't love it as much as Andrew does(what is his favourite hobby then????).Anyway,g'day folks,nice to see new Members.I hope you enjoy the many threads and lines of conversation that take place here at Planet Cricket,and please be an active member(as they're always the best!:D).
Dre's the name by the way.

nathj

School Cricketer
hi, im nath i'm a big fan of football and cricket i support man utd and mighty yorkshire.

Users who are viewing this thread