Introductions

Hey everyone.

I am Manas, from Mumbai. I am 17 years old. Not new to forums, have been on this huge football forum for about 4 years but was not able to talk muc about cricket. Felt the need to join a cricket forum and here I am.

Obviously support India and in the IPL Mumbai Indians.

Favourite player is Monty Panesar.

Hey everyone.

I am Manas, from Mumbai. I am 17 years old. Not new to forums, have been on this huge football forum for about 4 years but was not able to talk muc about cricket. Felt the need to join a cricket forum and here I am.

Obviously support India and in the IPL Mumbai Indians.

Favourite player is Monty Panesar.

Welcome mate.

You've gotta be alright if you like Monty :D

Hi everyone, I'm Justin, I'm 16 and live in the United States of America. My interests are writing, history, aviation, gaming, Rugby Union, and, of course, Cricket.

I guess this is as good a place as any to "delurk" after registering so hello to you all wherever you stay ...

Thought I'd join a cricket forum as although I played in school many years ago I played football all through my teens twenties, thirties... and err... here I am in my early forties rediscovering cricket as it was always a sport I absorbed through the summer holidays back in the seventies and early eighties when the various test series were televised on the Beeb ...

I live up in and am a native of the North of Scotland where I've been pleased to discover there is still a real interest for the game. I've been persuaded (without too much arm twisting) to turn out for a local welfare team in Inverness but unfortunately my eagerly awaited debut was rained off last night ... :crying

Hope to pick up some instructive info but also contribute something back to the forum along the way..

Welcome to forum Saltireyeken. What should we call you?

Users who are viewing this thread