Introductions

There is that one guy with the avatar of a long haired dude, he is a saffer, remember him complaining about internet speeds in SA on the AC09 forums

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Hi its Surya from Chennai & I love cricket!

Hi and welcome, oh wait your already banned :doh

He's the only one who's quite active

Well, there was another guy called "stefan" who used to be pretty active when the IPL was on. And oh, don't forget that the only female user of this site is a South African. That teenage girl named "Sarah", who started the "Best women cricketer" thread in the Cricket chat section, remember?

Hi all,

Im an aussie living in Germany while my girlfriend finishes her uni studies here. I played as a youngster about 15 years ago and since had a big break.

I was shocked :eek: there was a cricket team at the uni my girlfriend is studying at. So i tried my luck and was welcomed into the team, although I couldn't speak the latest lingo regarding current statistics concerning players and teams but its starting to change now I found this site.

I just ordered a copy of Ashes 2009 from the UK for Xbox which will arrive early next week and I cant wait :D The last cricket platform I played was Super International Cricket on SNES. Heard about the bugs unfortunately with the Ashes game but Ill survive Im sure!

Okay take it easy (next time I will post less, just my intorduction).

Hi there, my name is Habib and I'm Bangladeshi. I am a loyal fan of the Bangladesh cricket team and my favourite Bangladesh players are: Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Syed Rasel and Mashrafe Mortaza.

Hi my name is Jeetan feel free to call me Jeetz or Jeetoo, I am Indian and I live in India. I am 14 years old and I have been watching and playing cricket for about 6 years now so I thought I would join a cricket forum :)

Look forward to posting around here on Planet Cricket.

Welcome all three of you. Your bill will reach you in short time and once you pay it, you will be a full member here. You can pay via Cheque, Debit Card or DD. For details, contact Zoraxdoom, head of PCBA (PlanetCricket Bank Association).

-PlanetCricket Bank Association-.

prepare yourself for more pathetic jokes likes this ^. After a while you get used to it , dont worry

prepare yourself for more pathetic jokes likes this ^. After a while you get used to it , dont worry
I don't why you see this as a joke, but I must warn you, the penalties for failure to pay within the due date can be severe. And no, for the last time, nude pictures of yourself in erotic poses does not count as payment, no matter how much they sell for over the net.

I don't why you see this as a joke, but I must warn you, the penalties for failure to pay within the due date can be severe. And no, for the last time, nude pictures of yourself in erotic poses does not count as payment, no matter how much they sell for over the net.

bloody hell, guess I will have to pay you now, too bad paypal does not let me pay in goats and camels

Hello, guys I am Mihir currently staying in Pune, India. I love to watch cricket and football and this forum looks quite exciting and enjoyable.

Hello, guys I am Mihir currently staying in Pune, India. I love to watch cricket and football and this forum looks quite exciting and enjoyable.

Welcome mate enjoy your stay just remember to pay your first bill to zoraxdoom.;)

Users who are viewing this thread