Introductions

S

Satan666

hello guys , im rajagopalmalolan , shortened as rjgplmalolan , those in AC forum would sure know me cause im one of the most active users there and im here now .

Hi welcome to the forums mate. We're glad to have you on board, and don't worry about those fools referring to you as 'Raj', they're the parasites of the forum, so just ignore them, hope to see some quality posting mate. Cheers.

Abner007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello to all,
I'm new here at this community. I learned about this from a friend. I think I needed to let out my feelings and I hope a lot here can help me out so I joined this community. I hope it will be nice to meet you all. Thanks.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hello to everyone :wave
I don't like to share my personal information with everyone.I'm Om and lives in India.I am/was a mod maker of stratergy games.Just joined here.

socafighter

School Cricketer
Hello I am a newbie.. afan of West Indies Cricket

Hello Cricket fans ,

I have been a fan of West Indies cricket since I saw my First game at the Queens Parks Oval , Trinidad West Indies .

Yep it was the Sobers famous declaration to Colin Cowdrey , uh huh the
Pommies won ..Grrrrrrrr.

I saw some of the best players of that era , even one who was born in South Africa but couldn't play for his country .The color of his skin Basil D'olivera , the Pommies gave him a chance to play for them.

I saw the greatest Cricket player to walk on this planet Garfield Sobers , seeing him batting in the nets he had that aura about him , white shirt collars up , buttons not administered to his shirt to half way down his chest , that bow legged walk like a cat ready to pounce . he played with little protection and never got hit on his body.

Then their was Kanhai , a majestic stroke player , when hooking would fall on his butt. On the field one can hear him coaching the opposition when ever they played bad selections of shots.

Who can forget Hall and Griffith , terrorizing batsmen world over , a team built by Frank Worrell , a human being gone to soon.

I saw this link today at talkyahcricket.com and joined .

Looking forward to some healthy debates

Socafighter in dem pweffen

BruceWayne

School Cricketer
Hello all, this is BruceWayne, also known as Pakistaniboy previously on PakPassion and now on Cricistan.

Hope to have a great time here.

Cheers.

fizamalik

School Cricketer
Hi friends my name is FizaMalik. i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum....

GullySlip

School Cricketer
Hello I am GullySlip
Basically born in Canada, right now on a sabbatical
I like gaming epecially online ones like, partying and stuff like that
I am here to learn on new cricket games and discuss bout them

Last edited:

WPMUFC

School Cricketer
Hi, I'm WPMUFC or Charlie :D
Live in South-West, Western Australia.

basically joined up to talk about cricket and general things. hope it all goes well :wave

leek801

School Cricketer
Introducing Myself.

Bill LeClere here. New to the forums and just started playing computer cricket. Since I'm in Washington DC, that's probably the only type of cricket I'll be playing for the foreseeable future. Additionally, I'm 56 yrs old, so my athletics aren't what they used to be.

Nice place you got here.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Welcome all. With the most pomising cricket game on the horizon, a lot of activity is expected here on PC.net.:thumbs

Awesome95

School Cricketer
Hi All.
I am new here.I think I am the only Girl here.Is it true?
And I am Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread