IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

coolz_hari

International Coach
KXI Punjab Kit is ready now :
KXIP.jpg

coolz_hari added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

comments needed for further progress

rajib317

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
why don't u download ipl vidieos from youtube.then cut specific audio sections.and format them in .wav

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
You may be amazed that i have Cricket 2002 which i bought 5 years ago and now all things are lost except the cd and i even can't remember the controls.

coolz_hari

International Coach
You may be amazed that i have Cricket 2002 which i bought 5 years ago and now all things are lost except the cd and i even can't remember the controls.

one great thing about this game is game play. I played BL2005 ,2007 .Ea cricket 2005 & 2007 but i think this is the best. No doubt . BL99 has some problem with no front foot ,no wides & no no balls .
so i started playing again .I am loving it with new game play patch too.

coolz_hari

International Coach
what are completed so far :

Menu- Completed
Logos - completed
Kits - (4 left)
Bats -completed
Grounds grass- completed
Ball types- completed
Ball types-completed
squads -needs to complete
commentary-done
squads commentary-????

rajib317

School Cricketer
how can u change the commentatary which are in formats other than .wav for example the
commentary for player names?I have changed rames's face with yuvraj and changed his name
too.But the commentator calls him as "the batsman"or "the fielder".any solutions?

coolz_hari

International Coach
CSK:
csk.jpg

coolz_hari added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

csk2.jpg

coolz_hari added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

csk4.jpg

coolz_hari added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

how can u change the commentatary which are in formats other than .wav for example the
commentary for player names?I have changed rames's face with yuvraj and changed his name
too.But the commentator calls him as "the batsman"or "the fielder".any solutions?

Here in this link

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...load-all-editors-ea-cricket-2002-a-54446.html

you will find an editor called "TOM HICKS PLAYER EDITOR'' .you can use that to change player names, player faces & import sounds in .wav format .This should help.

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I will be happy to help you to carry on with this excellent IPL patch, but somehow, I feel unsecure to post my files on this forum. I can send you my collection of commentary files and faces to your email address. So please give me info about your email so that I can proceed.

I already gave my e-mail address. i didn't get any sound files from you. i am waiting for your mail

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really good kits coolzhari you are making 2002 a good game:clap:clap

Users who are viewing this thread